osman breed birds free

rockinrick

i have approx 30 birds free to right person , all birds are osman breed , some are stock birds and some i have raced so would make excellent stock , 18 of the birds are ybs that havent been trainned or put in basket yet so maybe able to break to loft , i will transfer all birds to person that wants them

,,,, no time wasters please as it breaks my heart to get rid of them but i have to , its me or the birds end up in wooden box , many thnx  rockinrick  :( :( :'(

So so sorry to see that you have to make this decision. Obviously we know it 'Has to be' or you wouldn't be making it. Get well Rockin! health is everything, without health 'Nothing is everything'.

Wish you all the best, and hope you get another 'Hobby' that gives you great enjoyment.

Guest joshdonlan

Hi there

I think i have seen another post of yours advertising your lofts. are the lofts still available? Hope you get well soon mate

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest strapper

thought u had packed in last year rick? and got rid of ur birds?thought they was advertised then?..if ive got the  wrong person then take no notice .

thought u had packed in last year rick? and got rid of ur birds?thought they was advertised then?..if ive got the  wrong person then take no notice .

yes m8 i did have birds on for sale last year as i was giving up but i very stubbornly kept my best birds which were the osmans as i thought i could keep some to fly around house but i decided to race them and kept on winning so i stayed bit longer but now my health is too rough so i have to pack up hence (giving birds to people ) ok m8