Getting Back To 'cheats'!

Roland

Lance Armstrong got banned and his 7 Tour Titles took away. He contested etc. but admitted takin E L O.

But said that they shouldn't classed as an enhancer.

Now that so - called enhancer has been taken of the list and confirmed it isn't / wasn't an enhancer!

have they apologised? No! Have they restored his titles? No! Will they? He is still waiting! ... More chance of Carl Lewis and Joiner Flo Jo losing their' drug cheat cheating titles and records. Will never happen!

No John. He admitted taking E PO. which isn't and Enhancer' drug. Now taken off the list as such.

Mind as he stated time after time, I'll go along with him in saying 'Drug usage' is / was rife in that field... back to the 50's or more. Indeed before.

In the interview, broadcast on the Discovery Channel in the UK, Armstrong then admitted to taking performance-enhancing drugs Erythropoietin (EPO), as well as having blood transfusions. (Blood Packing). Which is used in Horses officially and even Pigeon Racing.

Testosterone.

http://www.healthline.com/health/low-testosterone/natural-boosters

human growth hormone:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=human+growth+hormone&tag=mh0a9-21&index=aps&hvadid=3170807323&hvqmt=e&hvbmt=be&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_8i4ikc38c1_e

cortisone:

which THE Belgium government HAD TO, (twice) with the Pigeon Fraternity brig charges again fancier! Why? Because the sport was rife with cheats and Charleston's selling calls. Cortisone is used to keep the Bird / Ailment in same mode.

://www.reference.com/web?qsrc=999&qo=semQuery&ad=semD&o=38039&l=sem&askid=e43d5279-46e1-49bd-8c66-9ffe7e118fba-0-

rf_msb&q=cortisone%20injections%20for%20pain&dqi=&am=broad&an=msn_s

Indeed done many, even on here give and get subscribe much in trying to gain a march, or betterment of their birds?

I've had to take testtorone due to illness and belive me it's unbelievable stuff from not having the energy to barely been able to walk up the stairs even a struggle to get as far as the kitchen to been able to go for walks within hours when I first started taking it is was taking too much as it takes a few weeks if not months to get the levels right I actually put on muscle even with no exercise and became aggressive in my nature this would be a massive benefit to any athlete if you think Lance is not a cheat or a vindictive liar that tried everything to stop the truth from coming out you should read the writings of paul kimmage and his writing partner at the time Walsh

Just Ask Me I agree with you. Though the 'Drugs Committee' have now waved as such and much.

Was he a cheat! Of course! Because he took those 'Prescription' With the intention to gain an advantage. So his intention was to cheat.

The point(s) I am making is like, say, the 'M.P. allowances'! Shame on them. The 'Chameleon' sorted that! How? By making them legal now.

Yet some old cases are and were still brought up and some punished because they swindled before they became legal fiddles.

Now the, laws to be, have a problem.... who and how to bring to justice and who not to.

Now in the same vein what of those that in this, and other so called sports, via bringing in unnatural stimulants to a betterment of their birds racing powers are intentionally cheating?

P.s. I'm not judge or jury, or an advocator.

But where is the line drawn?

JMO