Permission For Shooting (Pest Control)

I was wondering if any members know of any farmers or anyone with a smallholding who would be looking for someone to help them out with pest control rabbits foxes crows wood pigeons after giving up the birds I am looking for something to do in my spare time fully licenced and above board Cheer's

Get a dookit up m8, thatll keep ye active

If only dell haha it's for my son I used to take him out shooting when he was younger,so when I chucked the doos he noticed I was fed up and suggested taking up shooting again so I told him to get a licence and we would sort something out well you know what boys are like he's went and got his firearm and shotgun certificate and isn't giving me a wink of peace we've got some rabbit ground just now,just looking to get something else mate

If only dell haha it's for my son I used to take him out shooting when he was younger,so when I chucked the doos he noticed I was fed up and suggested taking up shooting again so I told him to get a licence and we would sort something out well you know what boys are like he's went and got his firearm and shotgun certificate and isn't giving me a wink of peace we've got some rabbit ground just now,just looking to get something else mate

Sounds good pal, keep us posted :emoticon-0167-beer: