Salmonella

sparko

Nick what did Johan suggest to you?

not to do anything unless the droppings are not good (watery)he gave me a list what i could use if needed thats resistent and sensitive to it so i will give it a while because 6 out the 8 are looking really nice apart from the droppings.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Nick

It's entirely upto you, we cannot force you to treat your birds, however Johan has suggested treatment if droppings are not good from the results of the culture, and the description of your droppings I personally would follow what he has adviced.

Thanks for that Wiley it is very much appreciated the advice i get and i will give them a good course of probiotics to see if theres any improvement and take it from there ,if its the same after a good shot of that i shall amoxy them.

• 2 weeks later...

Well just an update ,i decided not to treat just yet but removed one of my birds that was always on the skinny side and have been giving acv,brewers yeast and garlic and a bit of digestal from versele laga to the others and have seen a big improvement in the droppings day by day and the birds are looking nice to me at least so im not going to use meds at the moment heres a few shots of the birds and i also got a new feeder what i can take out and clean