New NFC Section for Scotland

Guest Vic

Vic iam not haveing a go at you you have the right to say what you feel and i see what you mean by not doing any harm to the SNFC nor do we but because WE!!!! chose not to rejoin the shu we could not race in the snfc it is in their rules so we had no alternative but to go and do our own thing but remember the whole commity of the snfc came with us so that should say something we just wat to get on with raceing doo,s and i wish all of the snfc all the best as well i still have allot of good friends in it and i still look for the great results but you wont get the same responce from some others

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you to can be a member square -peg just join the the r.p.r.a. and then the nat /fly /club after all its open to all members in scotland ////                                        r/coo

maybe all members in scotland dont want it and are happy with what they have

Wife isnt well hope i will be there next year you had a great season did you get something nice from the top table besides drink???? and by the way i dont belive you were going to buy a round !!!!!!!!!!! :P

Good points vic as usual but rember the SNRPC  is open to all members in Scotland no matter what union you are in so if they want to race against the whole of the UK and more all they have to do is join i would call this a true National (dictionary national pertaining to a nation as a hole nation)

So Scotland is not a whole nation now is it???

Yes of course it is Jade the point i was making was i live and race in Scotland and i cant race in the snfc (not a member of shu ) the word national means the nation it doesnt mention any thing about the shu so are the snfc races true nationals?

Yes of course it is Jade the point i was making was i live and race in Scotland and i cant race in the snfc (not a member of shu ) the word national means the nation it doesnt mention any thing about the shu so are the snfc races true nationals?

YOU FRANK ARE NOT A MEMBER OF THE SHU AND THE SCOTTISH NATIONAL BY CHOICE, DONT START RUBBISHING THE SNFC ( THE TRUE SCOTTISH NATIONAL ) YOU MAY END UP HAVING TO FLIT TO RACE DOOS, AFTER ALL SCOTLAND IS A NATION IS IT NOT, WE MAY BE BRITISH BUT WE ARE STILL SCOTTISH AND PROUD OF IT, KEEP ON WALKING FRANK YOU MIGHT END UP OVER THE BORDER AND GIE US AW PEACE, CHEERS.

Frank are you the same guy thats looking for premises in the Falkirk area for a long time established pigeon club,and can you please tell me what you are going to do when the E.T.S. becomes available for use in England and Wales,what was your stand on this modern clocking system when the SHU allowed its use. :K)

yes and nothing but we are happy just racing our doos in our 40+member club ets doesnt mean didly boo to me but it will make a diference to the sprint boys so mabe they might want to comment and we will get new premises it must be great to do nothing and stay on the moral safe ground hope you have a good season

you to can be a member square -peg just join the the r.p.r.a. and then the nat /fly /club after all its open to all members in scotland ////                                        r/coo

NO THANKS HARRY,AS YOU KNOW I AM SNFC TILL I DIE ,I WILL RACE WITH THE SCOTTISH NATIONAL TILL IT,OR I ,GIVES UP.just find it so hard to believe that so many fanciers who MADE there name in the snfc left ,there choice though.

well done on your 2nd open tho harry :P

Good call sq/peg thats what its about our thaughts might differ but we should all recognize good pigeon fanciers and by the way  iam not rubbishing the SNFC its a great club with great fanciers i was very sad to have to leave it but thats life iam happy where i am now and wish both clubs a good season for 2007 and on!!!!!!

in some ways this could be a smart move what with the split and people packing up every year in a few short years both clubs in Scotland will be struggling to get any number of birds for channel racing at all. Last year was an absolute disaster for the SNFC.

So whats the answer?

"Tell you what lets have another inland national"

it won't be long till most of their races are so called "inland nationals"

As I say the SNRPC getting a foot in the door with the NFC might just have been a smart move.

Guest Gareth Rankin
in some ways this could be a smart move what with the split and people packing up every year in a few short years both clubs in Scotland will be struggling to get any number of birds for channel racing at all. Last year was an absolute disaster for the SNFC.

So whats the answer?

"Tell you what lets have another inland national"

it won't be long till most of their races are so called "inland nationals"

As I say the SNRPC getting a foot in the door with the NFC might just have been a smart move.

Hello Me (perhaps you could let everyone know who you are)

I was going to correct you on your nonsese quoted but after thinking about it, it does not warrant sensible words in reply.

Can I race with the NFC solely by being a member of the SNRPC (SHU affiliated) i.e without joining the RPRA?

"Hello Me (perhaps you could let everyone know who you are)

I was going to correct you on your nonsese quoted but after thinking about it, it does not warrant sensible words in reply."

Why do you need to know Gareth?

Have nothing but complete respect for your dad first class dooman his results speak for themselves and an absolute gent to speak to won't have a bad word said about him. Don't know you personally but I rather think your dad would not have posted what you have just posted about "me".

Perhaps you were sent a different balance sheet than me but last year must be one of the worse for the SNFC regarding birdage for CHANNEL RACING.

1400 odd for the Gold Cup thats a joke Gareth saying that I still did'nt manage to win it, but then  I don't live over in the east and I am not able to take advantage of the "tram line" line of flight.

Hope your dad is feeling a bit better I know he was not "his usual" a while back.

If someone in the west was to win the "national" this year I sincerely hope its your "da" no one deserves it more.

Chill Gareth remember we are men "the whole world over"

I dont know Jade you would have to ask the NFC if they race under open license but like me you will have to join the club

Frank you know fine what the answer is. Go and have a look at the NFC website. You have to quote your RPRA membership number and the club you pay your RPRA fees through. So to fly in the NFC you must be a RPRA member. How can it be a true national club if you have to join a specific union.  

Joining the RPRA is a bargain £4.50 transfer per sheet £1:00 compare that to what we SHU members are paying.

In the old days ALL members of the SNFC were members of the RPRA. When fancier numbers rose in Scotland they formed their own union. Sadly lads and lassies we are now going back the way. Yes it is sad but true, lets be honest all the union does is provide clerical support for a few months a year and in a few short years we will have to admit we can no longer afford to pay for our clerical services the way we do at present.