no comments

you lot should consider a career in politics the lunatic fringe springs to mind raving loony party
                                                                                                                                             NO I DONT WANNA JOIN THE MONSTER RAVING LOONY PARTY OR AS IT SHOULD READ THE S H U  LOONY PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WINGS 04

I read it same way as you do: 5 members, each with a seperate loft housing pigeons = 1 club. 4 clubs = 1 federation. Surely nobody can demand that you race them?  

In previous threads the only 'iffy bit' that was brought up was on partnerships. 'They don't count'.  I cannot see anything about partnerships not counting: every member has to pay a fee, and evey member has a vote. Nothing to stop anyone being a member of more than one club, but is surely only counted once for Fed membership purposes ie pay only one Fed fee and one SHU fee thro your 'main' club.

BROUNO I THINK YOU WILL FIEND YOU ARE WRONG WITH THE BIT ABOUT PARTNERSHIPS AS THE SHU TOLD MY CLUB SECOTIRE THAT THEY DO NOT COUNT

YOU MUST HAVE 5 LOFTS TO HAVE A CLUB NOT 5 MEMBERS OF THE SHU

I hope that the del. can do as you say fifer your idea is correct but up until now that has not been allowed to hapen and thats the whole problem maybe now that most of the old guard have been replaced the correct procedures will be able to take place as you say the del. should be running the show not 2/3 men who think they own the union and are above being replaced or questioned

but if its not been allowed to happen the members are at fault, its them that appoint their delegates and tell them what to do, if they are not then surelly its them at fault, and this is what has been the matter for a long time and still is, and yes inn my organisations as well, the members just can't be bothered having meetings etc with delegates to mandate them, get that sorted and u will see a big difference, and if delegates are not doing what they are mandated by their members to do get them out, andput someone in that is. or if they are mandated to do something and they dont pull them up for default,

I read it same way as you do: 5 members, each with a seperate loft housing pigeons = 1 club. 4 clubs = 1 federation. Surely nobody can demand that you race them?  

In previous threads the only 'iffy bit' that was brought up was on partnerships. 'They don't count'.  I cannot see anything about partnerships not counting: every member has to pay a fee, and evey member has a vote. Nothing to stop anyone being a member of more than one club, but is surely only counted once for Fed membership purposes ie pay only one Fed fee and one SHU fee thro your 'main' club.

Wrong Bruno partnerships have ONE vote you learn something every day eh?

me    5 flying lofts ?  so if a guy who keeps union rung pigeons and cant race them dispute with next door /hawks /age etc    perhaps he wants to open a stud does it matter  our 4 clubs dont have racing in there make up   dont c anything in rule book to prevent this as it caters for show men as well  there must be plenty of showmen who dont race anymore who keep on there membership    you can still let doos out to fly  or do you think iam clutching at straws

Wrong Bruno partnerships have ONE vote you learn something every day eh?

In our Club, only one member of a partnership has a vote; in our Fed, as I understand it, each member of a partnership has a vote; and as I have explained elsewhere because of a clash of dates between SHU's & my Fed's AGM I have never attended an SHU AGM, and was going by Rule 11 'At meetings, each Member will have one vote ...'  

Dear dear Bruno such intemperate language and you a moderator as well. tsk! tsk!

You are also clearly losing it I answered your "nightmare scenario" question the last time you asked it as well maybe you deleted it in one of your editing frenzies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The answer is still the same you do not need to be a member of a fed to be a member of a club and a member of the shu you are still able to fly your doos. That is if you have 5 flying lofts thats the rules Bruno lad the SHU rules not mine. As I also said the last time you asked, don't know why you are asking "me" why not ask your mate who is a member of Dumbarton, sorry I mean WOS fed he knows all the rules I am sure he will be to explain how he has managed to get round quite a few recently.

Seems its OK for you to use intemperate language with anyone you choose but not for anyone else to reply in the same tone or language.

The actual wording of SHU Rule 2 is 'not less than 5 members having pigeons, with seperate lofts ....' Nothing to say that all these members must race these doos. Grangemouth club is an example of X members having pigeons, with seperate lofts, but only Y race them. On occasions during 2006 with only 3 members sending, other members attended race marking solely to meet the minimum numbers present requirement.

I doubt you even know where Dumbarton is or care, your real gripe is the same as Mr Shearer's, impotent rage in that the removal of J Barlow's delegateship in Lanarkshire didn't as expected, remove him from candidacy for SHU President. No matter what Fed J Barlow moved to (as is his right) its members would be attacked too. Didn't see Mr Shearer, or anyone else for that matter, writing to BHW letters page highlighting shortcomings in his own Fed tho, for example the Holytown / New Stevenston clubs debacle which left one partnership minus a club, any club, in Lanarkshire Fed???   Another and more relevant take on Sammy's original question? ( 'Is the man (Shearer) right or wrong'?)  Wrong, dead wrong.

mr shearer is only posing questins. once again bruno it is ok for a genius like yourself to make scathing statements but you have no humility in blocking or deleting others in your warped attempt at giving your self a power trip of some kind. you have dfended the undefendable in the past by stating they were not on the forum to defend themselves. how is it when you are involved you appear to think you can post what you like. the implication of your post is that mr shearer is totally wrong. what about the number of delegates per fed issue? seems such a swathing statement. your actions over the last few weeks are frightening dogmatic and dictatorial. unfortunately this seems to be your perception of your own elevated position within the forum. be a man have a bit of humility and principle. resign as moderator before you lose everything.

mr shearer is only posing questins. once again bruno it is ok for a genius like yourself to make scathing statements but you have no humility in blocking or deleting others in your warped attempt at giving your self a power trip of some kind. you have dfended the undefendable in the past by stating they were not on the forum to defend themselves. how is it when you are involved you appear to think you can post what you like. the implication of your post is that mr shearer is totally wrong. what about the number of delegates per fed issue? seems such a swathing statement. your actions over the last few weeks are frightening dogmatic and dictatorial. unfortunately this seems to be your perception of your own elevated position within the forum. be a man have a bit of humility and principle. resign as moderator before you lose everything.

I'll answer only your first 6 words: Mr Shearer is not asking questions, he is making statements.  That and the remainder of your own statement is quite simply, trash.

For Frankiedooman, you say your club is 46 strong is that not your fed numbers,and how many of your 46 members are also members of the shu and what is your club area?and do you have a higher bird entry on a Wednesday than the Saturday,and were is your new club house situatated?

i take it in the interest of fairness and decency and to allow mr shearer the right to defend his position bruno you will have a letter in the bhw shortly responding to his trash. you appear to be quite willing to attack individuals and organisations who are clearly not involved in the forum and therefore cannot respond. at the same time yuou have used thissituation as an excuse to block and remove other peoples posts. is the fact that feds have been overepresented also trash. is the fact that the balochmyle fed had not had their agm and were therefore not entitled to send a delegate trash.

Alex i thank you for the intrest in the Bridges club we actualy have 49 memners now and we are not a fed we dont want to be one either we have our new club premises brand new hut paid for and our brand new geraldy is ordered money in the bank and more members joining every day yes some of our members are joint shu/RPRA we believe in freedom of choice the birdage is the same wed/sat there or there abouts do you want to join alex i hope that helps you with your decision how many members are in your club and what is your birdage ?alex i hope you have the decency to ans. this as i done yours have a good season

i take it in the interest of fairness and decency and to allow mr shearer the right to defend his position bruno you will have a letter in the bhw shortly responding to his trash. you appear to be quite willing to attack individuals and organisations who are clearly not involved in the forum and therefore cannot respond. at the same time yuou have used thissituation as an excuse to block and remove other peoples posts. is the fact that feds have been overepresented also trash. is the fact that the balochmyle fed had not had their agm and were therefore not entitled to send a delegate trash.

The 'trash' referred to your own blunderbuss tirade of irrelevances, not what appeared in BHW. I have commented several times in this thread on 'the rights and wrongs' of the BHW letter.

Freedoms and rights to elect and represent, but only when the muppets say so, maybe we should all send you our constitutions and rules for you lot to ratify? Can't remember the name of the God who faced in all directions, but you all appear to share him as a common ancestor.

An SHU delegate is a Fed's elected representative and remains in office until the next AGM. Are you and Mr Shearer seriously suggesting that this Federation should not have been represented at the March Council meeting? Or is it, surprise, surprise, the named delegate himself that you both object to?

no comment frank but have other news tou may remember greengrass recent post on the alleged fall out between renfrew/wos  had a call from renfrew today things are moving on iam sure a meeting in the offing   and an invitation to take part in greenock hs new north road club not bad just goes to show cant believe what some people post