Democracy

Thanks for your reply Frankiedooman, i can take it by your not replying that your Big club does not allow the use of the ETS system?Also when you spent £1000 POUNDS on your new premises did you take the decision to spend this vast amount of hard earned cash or were your other 48 members consulted as would happen in any Democracy.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex the rules are their for any menber of the Bridges regarding ets the reason i never replied ( infact i think i did reply before it was locked )was because the same will proberbly happen here it will be locked you seem very interisted in our club is there a reason for that ? and regarding any money spent or decisions made they are allways made at the club meetings by the members unlike some other organisations! who are you alex or will that remain a secrete ????

Frankdooman you are not telling the truth,not all your members were advised or asked about the new premises,and as for your rules i do not know what they are,can i use my ets or not was the question asked please answer politly and not annoy Bruno there more questions for you to be answered and its you and not your club,like the other organisations there rules are easy obtained,the one your always on about (SHU) so please try and be honest and up front.who i am will remain a secret?.

Alex this will be my last reply to you untill you reveal who you are IN ANS TO YOUR QUESTION CAN YOU USE YOUR ETS IF YOU ARE A MEMBER OF THE BRIDGES AND YOU APPLY THE RPRA RULES THEN THERE IS NOT A PROBLEM IS THAT CLEAR FOR THE THIRD TIME  and regarding the money spent we cauled an emergancy meeting at the rangers club and all who attended passed the decision to buy the new club house i cannot be responcible for people who do not attend meetings and then hide behind someone like you if your snitch doesnt like that tell him to speak to me or go away and join your club or maybre he has done that allready you seem very upset that we got by the hickup about our club premisess as you were the first to bring it up less than a week after we found out that the new prem. we got were to small so you can tell the F/B member who is telling you lies to at least have the b---- to confront the membership of our club himself as is the proper procedure And i suggest you are a stranger to the truth so come clean who you are or you will be talking to yourself have a good season

BUT MAYBE WE'LL JUST WAIT AND SEE THE OUT COME OF THE LETTER THATS BEEN PUT INTO THE SHU OBJECTING ABOUT YOUR "FED" HAVING A COUNCIL MEMBER ON THE SHU BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE ENOUGH LOFTS TO HAVE WAN ;):P ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Posted elsewhere that the WoS Fed issue isn't as clear-cut as some appear to think. My information is that SHU have granted 5 Federations 'Fed Status' for the same reason, and under the same authorisation, which was designed to protect & bolster membership, and any written request for an emergency meeting will be declined on that basis, tho it will probably come up for discussion by full Council at October Council Meeting.

The problem appears to be that the Constitution & Rules Booklet [mine is dated 2005] doesn't contain the full Constitution & Rules, whereas the full records held in SHU Office obviously do.

Posted elsewhere that the WoS Fed issue isn't as clear-cut as some appear to think. My information is that SHU have granted 5 Federations 'Fed Status' for the same reason, and under the same authorisation, which was designed to protect & bolster membership, and any written request for an emergency meeting will be declined on that basis, tho it will probably come up for discussion by full Council at October Council Meeting.

The problem appears to be that the Constitution & Rules Booklet [mine is dated 2005] doesn't contain the full Constitution & Rules, whereas the full records held in SHU Office obviously do.

each secretary of a club has the full shu rule folder, but again a new rule book came out from shu in 2006, with ets rules on etc, but secretaries of each club was issued with the rule mannuall a while back i even have one, i believe they were done and issued by the shu trust at that time,

Bruno when you say the shu granted this do you mean the whole council ? and can you tell me fifer why the shu trust has anything to do with the shus affairs? by issueing the new rule book as they are two completly different organisations and can i ask if all the members of any organisiation does not have an up to date copy of a rule book how can you deal with any one who does something that they dont know is in the rule book?

y are the full records not printed in the rule book any other organisation that u join you have the complete set of rules that govern that organisation do you not so y not here