Race Day Change

gordi.b

Was just checking satellite weather and as the high winds are again foorecast for Sat // Sun, this has been forecast all week why is racing not brought fward to friday as this is a reasonable day, this is not a criticism of anyone just seems a commonsense move after the terrible losses incurred already

Was just checking satellite weather and as the high winds are again foorecast for Sat // Sun, this has been forecast all week why is racing not brought fward to friday as this is a reasonable day, this is not a criticism of anyone just seems a commonsense move after the terrible losses incurred already

100 percent agree gordi got to be the way forward m8

I have become my own controller

Because of wind direction last week only sent 12 now have 9 home

Sending 0 tomorrow night so if my sums are correct should still have same number come Monday :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Hopefully wind will drop next week :emoticon-0138-thinking: if not happy to keep them :animatedpigeons:

there was supposed to be high winds on the sat 2 weeksd ago and heavy rain the wind never hasppend and the rain didint com till latter on the sat forecastes a load of pishe they aint got a clue half the time

there was supposed to be high winds on the sat 2 weeksd ago and heavy rain the wind never hasppend and the rain didint com till latter on the sat forecastes a load of pishe they aint got a clue half the time

Your right Rab, empty the dookit , if they hold over yer saving a days feeding lol.

Are you sending the whole 1 again mate :emoticon-0140-rofl:

nope m8 arranged transport for tommorow so the lot going , well thats if they send hope its nbo a saat marking as i could be stuck for that