MY LOFT!!

HEIDELBERG SOUTH AFRICA

Nice simple constuction mate,like the corrugated sheets for the roof i have allways liked those gives plenty of ventilation,only thing i think i would have is some more ventilation across the bottom of the loft.

m8 if u aint noticed the oft is almost half open at the front and he aint frm our country take it the weather is alot better across there

Guest TAMMY_1

m8 if u aint noticed the oft is almost half open at the front and he aint frm our country take it the weather is alot better across there

WELL ITS GOING TO BE A LOT WARMER SO ALL THE MORE REASON TO HAVE VENTS ALONG THE BOTTOM, DISNAE MATTER AT THE FRONT BEING WIDE OPEN YOU STILL NEED FRESH AIR COMING IN FROM THE GROUND LEVEL

WELL ITS GOING TO BE A LOT WARMER SO ALL THE MORE REASON TO HAVE VENTS ALONG THE BOTTOM, DISNAE MATTER AT THE FRONT BEING WIDE OPEN YOU STILL NEED FRESH AIR COMING IN FROM THE GROUND LEVEL

Cheers Tam thats just about the answear i was going to give Coxy.

thts just ur opinion m8 racing in different countrys is alot different then across here