Cambusnethan @ Morningside H.c.

:emoticon-0167-beer: the cambusnethan ' m.side social will be held in newmains social club on friday 28 february at 7.00pm guests for the evening are top national flyers KARL GUNTHER AND MICHEAL CURRIE there will be a meal served of soup and steak pie tickets are only £6.00 come along and have a good night and good craic amongst friends. anybody wishing a ticket phone me on 07912968455 or PM ME. (their will be a half dozen youngsters for sale from top fanciers.)

:emoticon-0123-party:

the cambusnethan ' m.side social will be held in newmains social club on friday 28 february at 7.00pm guests for the evening are top national flyers KARL GUNTHER AND MICHEAL CURRIE there will be a meal served of soup and steak pie tickets are only £6.00 come along and have a good night and good craic amongst friends. anybody wishing a ticket phone me on 07912968455 or PM ME. (their will be a half dozen youngsters for sale from top fanciers.)

:emoticon-0123-party:

:emoticon-0167-beer: the cambusnethan ' m.side social will be held in newmains social club on friday 28 february at 7.00pm guests for the evening are top national flyers KARL GUNTHER AND MICHEAL CURRIE there will be a meal served of soup and steak pie tickets are only £6.00 come along and have a good night and good craic amongst friends. anybody wishing a ticket phone me on 07912968455 or PM ME. (their will be a half dozen youngsters for sale from top fanciers.)

[/ :animatedpigeons: quote]

:emoticon-0123-party: :emoticon-0123-party:

• 2 weeks later...

enjoyable night had by all. a big thank you to karl guenther and micheal currie as our geusts and panelists.also a special well done to our president mr andy eadie who chaired our quiz for the fist time and to all the fanciers who attended.

thanks again jocky. :animatedpigeons: :animatedpigeons: