Youngsters second time out!

retired

Looks a nice spot there Chris, is that the new place?

Yeah this is the new place Mick - Its not too bad but has blown a gale all day - But then where you live i would think its 10 times worse  ;D

The grizzle in the bottom of the picture was bred by Ferry1 on the site from his Mel Bell family.

Yeah this is the new place Mick - Its not too bad but has blown a gale all day - But then where you live i would think its 10 times worse  ;D

The grizzle in the bottom of the picture was bred by Ferry1 on the site from his Mel Bell family.

They look well mate.

I think mine will be yearlings by the time the wind drops here, even the dog won't go out!!

in the eighth picture to the left hand side it looks like a silver what is it it looks to pretty to race or is it the way the light has caught it.

I think you mean this one

(Picture taken with nestmate when weaned)

I am not 100% sure what colour it is as there must be a proper term but i would just call it a silver Cheq.

Guest peter.j
Eldest team of YB's - Second time out earlier today.

As yet unfinished YB Loft

thats bigger than my full set up lol

they look great mate the only thing i would say is maybe its in your plans allready hope u dont mind me saying is too put some rope accross the top of the roof mabe about 4 to 5 lines in line with the roof edge  mine go about a foot in height on the edge of the roof  (hope i explained that right)

as u know when there racing they will land  on roof then to trap and they can play on roof for while if the ropes are there they have to hit landing board  :-/

they look great mate the only thing i would say is maybe its in your plans allready hope u dont mind me saying is too put some rope accross the top of the roof mabe about 4 to 5 lines in line with the roof edge  mine go about a foot in height on the edge of the roof  (hope i explained that right)

as u know when there racing they will land  on roof then to trap and they can play on roof for while if the ropes are there they have to hit landing board  :-/

Its something i plan to do once the birds are up in the air properly - Whilst they are flitting about and learning where they are the best place i can have them whilst out is either in the bath or on the loft roof due to neighbours, cats etc.