Loft Design

geordie1234

I've been thinking about some loft altercations over the off season currently I have 6x7ft sections and and 5x12ft sections.

I hear some doo men say tighter section the better as it's easier to condition doos tame doos and catch them.

What's your personally opinion would you prefer to have more room but or tighter sections?

I've been thinking about some loft altercations over the off season currently I have 6x7ft sections and and 5x12ft sections.

I hear some doo men say tighter section the better as it's easier to condition doos tame doos and catch them.

What's your personally opinion would you prefer to have more room but or tighter sections?

IMO the tighter the better . My 2 race section are 6 by 6 one section has V perches the other has nest boxes in which makes the section 4.5 feet by 4.5 feet and my doos fly very well for me . I must also add that I have got a sheet of polycarbonate on each section roof for the sun to get into the loft which I feel heat and sunshine brings the doos into condition .jmo robbiedoo

IMO the tighter the better . My 2 race section are 6 by 6 one section has V perches the other has nest boxes in which makes the section 4.5 feet by 4.5 feet and my doos fly very well for me . I must also add that I have got a sheet of polycarbonate on each section roof for the sun to get into the loft which I feel heat and sunshine brings the doos into condition .jmo robbiedoo

How many pair in that 6 by 6