White Racers

francolin

do they have to be pure white? ;)

not realy andy just fancyed the whites because always had white around garden,dutch tumblers,fantails,ect,but want to try some that my lad can fly back from a few miles away,not racing just for our enjoyment thanks for reply.

not realy andy just fancyed the whites because always had white around garden,dutch tumblers,fantails,ect,but want to try some that my lad can fly back from a few miles away,not racing just for our enjoyment thanks for reply.

I have a few going this week off my Bucchaert/Rapidos, but there will be a couple in two weeks that will be ready.Just pay carriage on them.Hope this is ok.Will also be vaccintaed for you.

Mick

Just to add, better getting youngbirds just feathering up, as otherwise, if older, they'd have to be ''broke'', and more chance of losing them.

I have a few going this week off my Bucchaert/Rapidos, but there will be a couple in two weeks that will be ready.Just pay carriage on them.Hope this is ok.Will also be vaccintaed for you.

Mick

Just to add, better getting youngbirds just feathering up, as otherwise, if older, they'd have to be ''broke'', and more chance of losing them.

mick sent you a pm atb.

any out there lads,nr sheff if poss thanks.young or old pair not fussed.

• 2 weeks later...