Times/ Returns

geordie1234

i sat at my loft fae 10 am this morning till 5.30pm tonight the only time i left was to get my clock run off and pick up ma mrs fae work.....I thought i was in for a decent race as i got 14/26 in under 30 mins after my timer today but they were like hens teeth after that and i got my 18th doo at 2.24 and never got another till 4.45 then got 3 in 15 mins expletive remove i thought someone was letting them off at Hamilton cross but still had 5 missing when i left to pick up my curry but i put a shift in at the loft today lets hope some of the famous 5 are back in the morning???

Bit like yersel Alan 4 from 30 missing at 6 oclock tonight but at half one had 22 coming in 4's and 5's

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Timed at 1158 all birds straight out of Newhouse right up the east and in off grange mouth think how can this be fair expletive remove need to stick a rocket up the a@@e of our birds to be successful and might as well invite the fife do men to fly in lanarkshire they would get the first drop.

expletive remove grangeMouth lol do you ken where it Is