Bereavement Sale

BLACK W F

If using an older web browser you may have to click the broken box at the end of the address bar to view the photos , view the site in compatibility view ;)

[#10171] you do not have permission to view this attactment. this is message that came up when try,d above method, still cant c photos, any idea OLDYELLOW, cheers, am clueless we these things,

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[#10171] you do not have permission to view this attactment. this is message that came up when try,d above method, still cant c photos, any idea OLDYELLOW, cheers, am clueless we these things,

any difference now m8,

can you see them m8

http://forum.pigeonbasics.org/uploads/monthly_05_2013/post-2884-13683510772006_thumb.jpghttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/uploads/monthly_05_2013/post-2884-13683511121596_thumb.jpg will let the home bred ones go for £40 each ort open to offers any details wanted send a pm i,ll get back when i get time cheers Alan

Guest stb-

Aye well you buy it then

Can someone please explain why some can see the pics and others cant? Its saying I dint have permission to view the attachment

cause some are blind and some are not , sit doon bobby :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl:

Edited by stb-

Lot of Cracking lookin birds, esp Ardens, all 2013 ybs sold, are thier any race team bussc off the stock birds yearlings 2y/o left, Atb we sale

there is plenty left as i have only started to let them go they aint dear for what they are fill your boots guys they wont last long once the peds come

Hi paul, could pm me details of the van rijans that are stock.

van rijns where purchased off eddie wright in 2008 big money was spent off them they are dgchildren of the kieser 3x 1st combine and the ace breeder blue diamond unfortunatly the peds can not be found but they are marked in the breeding books unfortunatly 1 of the cks has no ring now as it had to be cut off september last year they are a super type i will liso offers for them there is also some wal soontjens which are based on the van rijns there is only children of the origanal stock birds left all being bred around the policeman 2x 1st combine and a further 22 prizes

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders