Alan Titchmarsh

T_T

Did we notice, that on March 21st at 3pm on ITV, there is a bit of an insite into our pigeons and how they served the nation through the war, also as I understand it, a chat with Massarella on pigeons and the sport in general. May be worth a watch to see what other people think about us.

Did we notice, that on March 21st at 3pm on ITV, there is a bit of an insite into our pigeons and how they served the nation through the war, also as I understand it, a chat with Massarella on pigeons and the sport in general. May be worth a watch to see what other people think about us.

would like a reminder closer too ,dont normally watch the man :emoticon-0138-thinking:

Will watch even if I know what people think of us heard it all in the pastAll we have is flying rats no matter how many lives they saved in the warOr how many charities they give to nothing will change.

i can hear the words coming out of TiT marsh mouth now "flying rats" ,a sure bet.