Dalzell Open Race

peter2010

Guest bigda

we dont care to friggs about the dumb kami kazzi race we have bigger fish to fry

but i have heard many mouths about us getting the birds first in our area, when it has been proved not to be the case on every race if we time in at 12 oclock going by every ones thinking dalzell would be 6 mile out so they would be timining in at 1206 but most of the time they aint it is as much as 12.15 so where is there bird gone 9 min late is it our fault again, so you cant all say they are flying over our head to your sheds

and end up late.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest bigda

I was referring to WHO can compete ya dummy, no what licence is needed or other wise. Don't quote me again on here Danny, if ye were in a pub ye widnae butt in on me so don't do it on here either.

and who was butting in on you i posted what i belive to be right if you have a race you have the licence to match it but i also belive it could be challenged if we are in the same fed that we could get in if we wanted to, no matter what they say, but as we are not giving to friggs, about it as far as i know, but if there was any one out here that felt that they where getting singled out, they could rase the issue with the shu,

and they would like to think they would get the federations support also.

we dont care to friggs about the dumb kami kazzi race we have bigger fish to fry

but i have heard many mouths about us getting the birds first in our area, when it has been proved not to be the case on every race if we time in at 12 oclock going by every ones thinking dalzell would be 6 mile out so they would be timining in at 1206 but most of the time they aint it is as much as 12.15 so where is there bird gone 9 min late is it our fault again, so you cant all say they are flying over our head to your sheds

and end up late.

Your a wasted talent on here bigda you should be running the country as you have I all worked out not :devil:

Guest bigda

Your a wasted talent on here bigda you should be running the country as you have I all worked out not

this is not like you peter you are normaly a stickler for rules

Guest bigda

danny do you go to bed at night and think what to wind folk up about the next day try spending more time with your birds mate you might do something with them instead of causing trouble on this site you are nothing but a sh** stirer

i think you haven't grasp the situation as i said there is four clubs not getting allowed in this open race for the simple reason they are terrified if the wee macs put a bird into the race or any pigeon men from coatbridge who have won the open race before,

but as i have said under the shu rules they would have a case and the people on here dont see a problem because it don't affect them, but i am putting out that there are rules to be followed and now every one don't like the rules, but when they have rules they are not long letting us all know about them if there is licences given out for races the races have to be run under the SHU rules as with pools the lot as far as sh** stirring why would i want to do that dont treat other fed members as parasites

they already tried to section us of to a north section in the fed and for that we do not need to be told by shysters as what we can and cant do under rules.

Guest king billy 1

i thout i was the best sh ite sturer on her but i take my hat of to bigda not only would he not go if thay where aloud in hes even had a mod tell him if he was in a pub he wouldent get to butin now wot dos that mean pmsl but hes right about the doos if where timing in at 1230 thay should be timing in at 1245 to beat us but if the macs are in at 1230 udys in at 1233 dalzell is in at 1236 motherwell 1241 camby 1245 newmains 1248 wee all no where the doos have been not to mention burnbank hamilton larkhall ?

Guest bigda

i thout i was the best sh ite sturer on her but i take my hat of to bigda not only would he not go if thay where aloud in hes even had a mod tell him if he was in a pub he wouldent get to butin now wot dos that mean pmsl but hes right about the doos if where timing in at 1230 thay should be timing in at 1245 to beat us but if the macs are in at 1230 udys in at 1233 dalzell is in at 1236 motherwell 1241 camby 1245 newmains 1248 wee all no where the doos have been not to mention burnbank hamilton larkhall ?

there have been birds in carluke or larkhall at 12 30 but wee mac has timed in at at 12 40 so did the carluke or the larkhall doo fly over we macs loft then head for home and we mac still beat them as he is flying further how do you see that then there are guys to the right hand side of we mac in glenmavise and also in clarkston that cant get in front of him , answers on a post card and should i suggest and say clarkson should be in the newmain club that would have guys up in arms

Guest bigda

peter do you not know, when yer beat as i said coatbridge has won the kami kazzi 4 times out of the five times they where allowed to enter it, what does that tell you

and wee mac never sent any to it.

Guest king billy 1

there have been birds in carluke or larkhall at 12 30 but wee mac has timed in at at 12 40 so did the carluke or the larkhall doo fly over we macs loft then head for home and we mac still beat them as he is flying further how do you see that then there are guys to the right hand side of we mac in glenmavise and also in clarkston that cant get in front of him , answers on a post card and should i suggest and say clarkson should be in the newmain club that would have guys up in arms

yous need to get better doos to be on a level playing feild pout him in a any club he will win races but will not domnate the fed the way he doos thats how thay dont want the kirky boys in ask big budgy 3 in a row in newmains