Lanarkshire Rings

Guest bigda

The Federation rings are in the possession of Iain Henderson and are being distributed to secretaries as i write, good luck with what you put them onto. Cheers John.

Also all Diploma's have been done by John Barlow and can either be collected from Iain whilst collecting rings or can be collected at the up coming EGM on the 16th.

The Federation rings are in the possession of Iain Henderson and are being distributed to secretaries as i write, good luck with what you put them onto. Cheers John.

Has Lazarus returned, for season 2013 IN MR , H

Also all Diploma's have been done by John Barlow and can either be collected from Iain whilst collecting rings or can be collected at the up coming EGM on the 16th.

thanks john old danny going to get them monday i think

walter i think wee martin fitzpatrick mite win the west section ave might be wrong mate we dont know but if you have won them whatty a big well done but with them that were doing the job they could not lace ian hendersons boots at least ian knows the job and we always got our fed tickets at our presentation night but not this year

walter i think wee martin fitzpatrick mite win the west section ave might be wrong mate we dont know but if you have won them whatty a big well done but with them that were doing the job they could not lace ian hendersons boots at least ian knows the job and we always got our fed tickets at our presentation night but not this year

Is it only the two lofts in the hunt :animatedpigeons:

artin might be in way a shout for the yb ave in sect but no in the hunt for combind ave and dava will be pushing him hard for that he only beat me in two old bird races and i was next bird to him both races my vel is 12 42 84 for the full season obandyb but dont know if fed have info jamie bye the way i am sh** at this

artin might be in way a shout for the yb ave in sect but no in the hunt for combind ave and dava will be pushing him hard for that he only beat me in two old bird races and i was next bird to him both races my vel is 12 42 84 for the full season obandyb but dont know if fed have info jamie bye the way i am sh** at this

:lol::P

john does the fed know who the sect ave winners are i am trying to find out if i won west combind ave sec sent my vel but has herd nothing

Hi Watty, i believe Jamie is correct in saying wee Martin wins them. The only outstanding one is the East section YB averages which i think will go to Wullie Smart & Sons doing 1346.72. though this has NOT BEEN CONFIRMED yet. Cheers John.