Rangers Big Tax Case

VMS

But they went into admin they haven't been punished for the tax case because they haven't done anything wrong

Glad to see finally see some positivity at the club onwards and upwards

The tax case liability was a major factor in HMRC putting us into Administration as it put the tax liability up past £90 million.Guilty till we were proven Innocent

its a pity it don't affect you, as you are now the new co Rangers, NOW this as you all know you gave up the right to the old team Rangers when you did not pay the small tax bill but as you all now know the ones that got the benefit will have to pay it back MURRAY TO the tune of 6million and others to your old club so as they can pay it back to the guys that gave yous TIC. hope this clears it up for you all I KNOW you are happy for the old club but that has now nothing to do with the new team you call THE RANGERS bigda as is

its a pity it don't affect you, as you are now the new co Rangers, NOW this as you all know you gave up the right to the old team Rangers when you did not pay the small tax bill but as you all now know the ones that got the benefit will have to pay it back MURRAY TO the tune of 6million and others to your old club so as they can pay it back to the guys that gave yous TIC. hope this clears it up for you all I KNOW you are happy for the old club but that has now nothing to do with the new team you call THE RANGERS bigda as is

THIS WILL NEVER BE FORGIVING DANNY,AT LEAST YOU MADE COMMENT WERE ARE THE OTHERS THAT CONTINUALLY MADE REFERENCE THAT WE HAD TO BE PUNISHED FOR ALLEGATIONS THAT WERE NOT PROVEN.ANYWAY YOUS GOT PUMPED TONIGHT HAPPY DAYS. :emoticon-0123-party: :emoticon-0123-party: :emoticon-0123-party:

THIS WILL NEVER BE FORGIVING DANNY,AT LEAST YOU MADE COMMENT WERE ARE THE OTHERS THAT CONTINUALLY MADE REFERENCE THAT WE HAD TO BE PUNISHED FOR ALLEGATIONS THAT WERE NOT PROVEN.ANYWAY YOUS GOT PUMPED TONIGHT HAPPY DAYS.

its not the getting pumped its the taking part, we still have a chance in the last 16 and we will have european football after Christmas , yes it is result for rangers but not so for the players that have to pay it back.

in some way. murray left it to the wire and if you had belived what you where getting told about whyte and co

you could have saved your team that guy PHIL FROM DONEGAL who wrote the book was spot on, but the papers did not report it to you the fans, put them in yer to sue list. to add to the reporter who said whtye had money way way of the scale i would boot him in tha haw maws if i met him if i was a fan

its not the getting pumped its the taking part, we still have a chance in the last 16 and we will have european football after Christmas , yes it is result for rangers but not so for the players that have to pay it back.

in some way. murray left it to the wire and if you had belived what you where getting told about whyte and co

you could have saved your team that guy PHIL FROM DONEGAL who wrote the book was spot on, but the papers did not report it to you the fans, put them in yer to sue list.

GLORIOUS DEFEATS DANNY ROLL ON SPATAK. :emoticon-0123-party: :emoticon-0123-party: :emoticon-0123-party:

GLORIOUS DEFEATS DANNY ROLL ON SPATAK.

yes don't craw you still have to go to parks that don't have roofs these cold days to come and you might have it easy with the third, but the second might find you out, can you imagine even the first team and the likes of jig been burnt out by then lol

Third tier as SPL is a different outfit :rolleyes: Was there not a report that Wayne Rooney gets paid through a third party and takes his wages as a loan and if the company goes burst he does not have to pay it back. :wacko:

I believe a lot of big earners in the prem have their wages payed into a business account and pay less tax because they have set it up as a business like wayne rooney media or something like that

Guest geordiejen

theres a programme on tonight at half ten.if i can be bothered i will watch it.celtic were beaten last night and in my view the best team won.well done benfica they played a blinder to keep there champions league hopes alive.im pretty sure barca wont do them any favours.

it now looks like Bains, the Johnston Mcclelland, Ogilvie, Murray and whyte all

together, and maybe more all failed RANGERS, after giving out all that money OUT on LOANS. not one of the SAID ABOVE helped Rangers. for if they had got the players to pay it ALL BACK them loans quickly, you would have had no debt AT all, so here is hopping that the players hand it all back, to the old rangers after all you will not want to be called a bad name again, or your integrity called in to question would you now. BIGDA AS IS