Yb'S Feeding

How offen sould ybs be fed twices a day or just the once a day when i let them out bout 12.30 they fly for about 2 and a half hours everyday i feed them till most of them go to the drinker thats it just one feed i feed them best all round mix as the yb season is coming sould i feed a lighter mix.

Following on from this, what time would you feed on a friday before basketing for a race on sat? Also would you let them out on a friday morning? I remember my dad swearing by train them up to thursday and keep them in on a friday. That was 30 odd years ago and times change so interested in what people do today.

Following on from this, what time would you feed on a friday before basketing for a race on sat? Also would you let them out on a friday morning? I remember my dad swearing by train them up to thursday and keep them in on a friday. That was 30 odd years ago and times change so interested in what people do today.

If you could I would train them on a Friday an all, if not I would keep them in. Here our young birds never exercise around the lofts once training starts. They are either in the basket, home then fed. If trained I would feed early doors and train early doors.