Nwhu 2011 A6833

gill

Can anybody advise me what to do with pigeon NWHU 2011 A6833? He is still with us and I need to find him a home, either his old one or a new one.

I would really appreciate some help please, I can contain him and will drive a little way if needed.

Thank you so much.

Gill

did you try an E-mail to Mr Dawber as suggested earlier ??

Yes, I rang that number a few times and left messages. He emailed me with the owners names but I don't have their contact numbers or email addresses.

I left another message telling him that they still haven't contacted me and asking what to do next but as yet I haven't heard back from him.

Have heard from Gill this morning by email and I have passed on some phone numbers to her so hopefully all will be sorted.

well done Tony :emoticon-0137-clapping:

Yes, I rang that number a few times and left messages. He emailed me with the owners names but I don't have their contact numbers or email addresses. I left another message telling him that they still haven't contacted me and asking what to do next but as yet I haven't heard back from him.

i am sorry youve not had a good response ,the majority of are happy to find our lost birds, good luck Gill.

Thanks everyone for your help and kind words, I appreciate it very much.

Gail (WHU) has been just brilliant, she thinks there may be someone local to me who can look after it temporarily, I haven't got through to them yet, they must be out, fingers crossed they will be back later and we can take the pigeon to them.

The owner has been in touch too, he is hoping the bird will fly back home when he feels stronger.

I will let you know what happens.....