Advice On Ybs Health

peacock

Sounds like either the onset of sour crop or young bird sickness , get some charcoal tablets and give them one each don't feed for 24 hours and kick start the digestive transit by feeding light add some live natural yoghurt to there feed once thee droppings are fine and no longer holding water they should be fine :)

Full of water mate,have you any Nystatin,if you have remove the two youngens from the loft,hold them so their head faces down and gently squash the crop to the liquid is removed.Make up 1/2ml nystatin +20ml water and syringe half into each birds crop.2ml Nystatin/1litre of water for the rest/ 3 days.

JMO.

Difficult without seeing the birds.Put the other two youngens back with the others,leaving them on their own will only cause more stress.

Good luck mate.

Lindsay

i need some advice on my ybs they are about 9wks old 2 off them have there crops full off water no food as i am new to the sport ihave seperated them from the rest advice please thanks

Are you getting any help from the lads at the club?