Three Good Reasons To Keep The Petition Running

preston powerblast

After the sh** response to the Save Our Pigeons petition.

I am just wondering if it is really worth the hassle pursuing it, as obviously the signatures speak volumes. Nobody is really interested.

I'm just looking for three good reasons to keep on with it.

If I don't get them, I am seriously thinking of kicking it into touch and getting on with my pigeons.

you know pigeon men preston some are that jealous they just hope they bother someone else and leave thers alone, pity really as it effects us all,just get own with your own pigeons mate,you have done your bit and myself and others have appreciated your effort but in reality its one step forward two steps back ,it took a world war for the goverment to change your mind on this before a couple of thousand signatures would never make them approve a cull and the public dont give a ....

The union should be doing this every member pays there dues each year and also rings are sent out to each club if a petition was sent with the rings then the secretary's could get the members to sign it , like I said 600 signed from 100,000 that went to Blackpool that speaks volumes itself , save pigeons totally wrong angle certainly aren't endangered and R.S.P.B will continue to exploit bops and say there there to keep the feral numbers in check when they wont eat them , and will blame carrion and magpies , cats and lack of habitat for the loss of song birds and wild birds they are god as far as the governments concerned , what chance do we have the R.P.R.A are only interested where they can make money from , that's membership , rings , transfers ectra and looking good in front of cameras doing a crap job for a couple of years then been replaced by another yes man from the Old boys club. The manager of the R.P.R.A is no more than a custodian of a title and paid for it , powerless to act ???? time fer the dog to wag the tail not the tail wag the dog . Divided we fall simple as . We can't get more than 600 people to sign a petition very sad state of affairs , it's a case of I'm alright jack and put yer head back in the sand again .

The union should be doing this every member pays there dues each year and also rings are sent out to each club if a petition was sent with the rings then the secretary's could get the members to sign it , like I said 600 signed from 100,000 that went to Blackpool that speaks volumes itself , save pigeons totally wrong angle certainly aren't endangered and R.S.P.B will continue to exploit bops and say there there to keep the feral numbers in check when they wont eat them , and will blame carrion and magpies , cats and lack of habitat for the loss of song birds and wild birds they are god as far as the governments concerned , what chance do we have the R.P.R.A are only interested where they can make money from , that's membership , rings , transfers ectra and looking good in front of cameras doing a crap job for a couple of years then been replaced by another yes man from the Old boys club. The manager of the R.P.R.A is no more than a custodian of a title and paid for it , powerless to act ???? time fer the dog to wag the tail not the tail wag the dog . Divided we fall simple as . We can't get more than 600 people to sign a petition very sad state of affairs , it's a case of I'm alright jack and put yer head back in the sand again .

very well said mark its fu.. you jack iam okay,

very sad pigeon men cant even help them selves but nothing new hear im sorry to hear its not going 2 good gaz .

shame on the ones who dont do nowt you all know who you are :(

one other point to make hear is there is only a very small percentage off actual fanciers on the net or use pigeon forums and a lot never see folk from end of season untill the start and most fanciers i know dont use computer

Edited by stb-

well im not alright i get this all the time 365 days a Year

Guest lambrechts31

I AM A NEW FANCIER TO PIGEON RACING, AND I,V LOST 3 PIGEONS IN THE LAST WEEK OR SO, AND I MUST SAY IM SHOCKED AT THE NON RESPONCE THIS MAN HAS HAD TO HIS PETITION, NO WONDER ITS A DYING SPORT, SO COME ON GUYS GET BEHIND HIM,PLEASE... ATB BAZ M8 THANKYOU FOR CARING M8 :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

if you look at the stats there might have been 300 but theres no one veiwing this thread m8 so you aint gonna get replies :emoticon-0138-thinking:

visitors and members shouldnt have to stumble accross the link to the petition if they by chance happen to read this topic, in my opinion a banner link should have been added somewhere on the site for all to see whenever they come onto the site.........JMO

500 signatures gary..........

I AM A NEW FANCIER TO PIGEON RACING, AND I,V LOST 3 PIGEONS IN THE LAST WEEK OR SO, AND I MUST SAY IM SHOCKED AT THE NON RESPONCE THIS MAN HAS HAD TO HIS PETITION, NO WONDER ITS A DYING SPORT, SO COME ON GUYS GET BEHIND HIM,PLEASE... ATB BAZ M8 THANKYOU FOR CARING M8 :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

Guest lambrechts31

visitors and members shouldnt have to stumble accross the link to the petition if they by chance happen to read this topic, in my opinion a banner link should have been added somewhere on the site for all to see whenever they come onto the site.........JMO

500 signatures gary..........

HERE HERE VIC.........GREAT IDEA :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

scotland must be terrible for bop ,its nowere near like that in northern ireland if it was and i myself woulnt be keepin them any longer cause its not goin to get any better and i must state again here i never lose birds to bop cause ther streetwise ,never ever, but my racing has to suffer i cant fly darkies or roundabout/widowhood cause ther open hole 24/7 and i have no cats my dog sleeps 6 foot away from loft entrance i think id rather have it this way as i couldnt hack that hassel every day watching and waiting for the next attack,just to mention my neighbours do get some bother with sparrowhawks but not to much maybe lose 1/2 per year but they dont have open loft.

HERE HERE VIC.........GREAT IDEA :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

well im not alright i get this all the time 365 days a Year

Rob I would be devastated having to watch that day in and out , and truly feel fer ya , I get odd one hear and there taken , far more when training , the unions should be doing the work there paid for imo

No often I agree wae OY 100% but this is one time.

How come I can run two buisness, spend on advertising like it was water and canvas every available customer telling the of the services that I can offer and contact every supplier telling them of my orders and woes whilst going tae work 9 till 5!!!!

BUT

The unions canny muster a decent MEDIA or LEGAL campaign????

Guest lambrechts31

:animatedpigeons:

scotland must be terrible for bop ,its nowere near like that in northern ireland if it was and i myself woulnt be keepin them any longer cause its not goin to get any better and i must state again here i never lose birds to bop cause ther streetwise ,never ever, but my racing has to suffer i cant fly darkies or roundabout/widowhood cause ther open hole 24/7 and i have no cats my dog sleeps 6 foot away from loft entrance i think id rather have it this way as i couldnt hack that hassel every day watching and waiting for the next attack,just to mention my neighbours do get some bother with sparrowhawks but not to much maybe lose 1/2 per year but they dont have open loft.

YOUR LUCKY VIC EVEN KESTREL,S ARE HAVING A GO HERE......... :emoticon-0179-headbang:

Guest lambrechts31

really has me shocked ,unbelievable mate maybe our share will come.

HOPE NOT MATE, WOULDNT WISH THIS ON MY WORST ENEMY, JUST LOOK ON U TUBE AT SOME OF THE HORROR CLIPS.............

good idea its time someone on this site came up with an idea to help preston

Get a team of people from all over the country and go out chapping doors explaining to the general public why there song birds are in decline and becoming endangered there signatures will count more than the pigeon fanciers because pigeons are not endangered like some one pointed out so who on the sites willing to go out chapping doors to save our sport

Cheers guys for your comments, I am still letting the petition run and have already invested too much time and effort to it.

Paper petitions have gone out all over the place.

I've had a good few completed and returned but nowhere near enough yet and the totals for the paper ones will remain in my hands and will not be publicised until the time is right.

So to the anti pigeon brigade up yours, it's a shame we don't have an icon with a finger on it. lol

They are laughing at us at our poor response and this only tells the other side, either there isn't a problem or we are just over exaggerating the whole issue.

The lack of signatures certainly speaks volumes.

I also think I should stop trying to show an even handed approach, and show an extremely biased view based on extreme anger.