White Pigeons Free To Good Homes

DOVEScot

Too many ;) Carol has well over 100 birds and we paid good money to get our stock, we did not race them but a few have done well with themI don't want any money from them but a £10 donation to PFLF is a small gesture to a cause that helps us all and which my good friend Billy suffered from. My fear is if I gave them away totaly free I would have every feather merchant and their newbie friend chapping the door :(

Please make any cheques out to 'British Pigeon Fanciers Medical Research Trust' Thanks for the kind comments

we went along and collected some more yesterday ,thanks to Carol & Duncan . :emoticon-0137-clapping:

• 1 month later...
Guest derekd

Due to Carol and I helping out at my sons shop we have a lot less time to look after the birds. they are Logan's and Busschaerts mainly all I ask is that you make a small donation of £10 to Pigeon Fanciers Lung fund

:animatedpigeons:

hi,did you find homes for all the whites,

regards,

derek

Due to Carol and I helping out at my sons shop we have a lot less time to look after the birds. they are Logan's and Busschaerts mainly all I ask is that you make a small donation of £10 to Pigeon Fanciers Lung fund

:animatedpigeons:

Can you advise if you have any youngsters for this year as I would be more than happy to donate £10 per youngster

Kind Regards

Andy