Louella

im telling you mate the pens were full but no one there and the birds looked poor i only live 20 minutes away

and i can tell you now i didnt stop more than 5 mins feel sorry for anyone that travels

there best hope is the internet to sell birds now its gone down hill big time

outstanding i have handled over 50 brought into ireland recently koopmans wer good also ardens hartogs. kirkpatricks wer poor [bad handlers] but all others very impressivevalue for money yes only probs were the odd cock turned out a hen vice versa etc.

im telling you mate the pens were full but no one there and the birds looked poor i only live 20 minutes away

and i can tell you now i didnt stop more than 5 mins feel sorry for anyone that travels

there best hope is the internet to sell birds now its gone down hill big time

they have the best ardens or arden based birds in the world, their rolands pedigrees are saturated in winners a bit of TLC and good feeding,baths etc then given a month or 2 and iam sure they would be different birds.

wouldnt disagree with that but many have had kits of y/b and most dont make the perch

they have good stock no one can say they havent but there not looked after as well as people may think

and if your paying money you wouldnt want a mouldie loaf would ya

Friend of mine bought 8 Pouw Bros pigeons couple of months back at 45 each and i was very surprised at how well these birds looked and handled, they were the best i had seen from Louella. I do feel though it is hit or miss with some of them. Pay the £££ and take a chance.

My tip with Louella is try to buy the newer family's then there not as far away from original birds ;) and if buying from them your better crossing with raced proven birds then you at least know 50% is from good stock ( your own raced birds ) jmo

Guest KING BILLY

bought 10 black ones last year the first time with doos frome the stud and cant falt them 7 left out the 10 done all the young bird program 3rd newmains club a 1st midweek club 2 on the yb national result so thay get my vote

Guest dodgydaz

has any 1 , bought the £40 pairs, and what strains, and what do they think of them.

i've bought 3 pairs of the £40 ones, pair of kirkpatricks, pair of jules severi, pair of van den bosche

got them at the end of last season so not had any young off yet, they look and feel good in the hand(nice size and weight)

only bad thing i will say about them so far is that they are a bit flighty little buggers to catch

bought 10 black ones last year the first time with doos frome the stud and cant falt them 7 left out the 10 done all the young bird program 3rd newmains club a 1st midweek club 2 on the yb national result so thay get my vote

very good any one would be pleased with that what breed wer they

• 1 month later...
Guest challengerlofts

There's a partneship in our club member ( B&D Hooper) is a Top Flyer. I have seen the stock birds " withiout pedigree " that bred winners. Brian told me, his pedigree is the Basket.

I am pretty sure & I can tell you, he can win it the bred off from that £40 pairs. :)