Lanarkshire Fed Delegates Meeting

also broke the rule in giving us our money back the fed should have taken 5% according to the rules

andy am getting bad jibes from you

do you back a two race finish thirsk this weekend followed by otterburn next week or are you against ?

Frank

I would go for Thirsk but the forecast is not looking that Great for this weekend and we may be in the same position again.You cannot go on forever and as Big Gareth has clocked some of us are on holiday for 3 weeks.How many do you honestly think want to go the following week i no in our area most have thrown in the towel.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duplication should be back on, and if the season is continued a week longer then there is no need to make Otterburn part of the averages as i know fanciers going on holiday after this weeks race. ;) ;) :P

Gareth

If you are at the meeting ask if the Duplication Race would have been a success and how many went from Each Section/?.Lets get to the Bellend on Friday and forget aboot Doo Racing and the Politics that go with it.

Guest Gareth Rankin

Duplication should be back on, and if the season is continued a week longer then there is no need to make Otterburn part of the averages as i know fanciers going on holiday after this weeks race. ;) ;) :P

Gareth

If you are at the meeting ask if the Duplication Race would have been a success and how many went from Each Section/?.Lets get to the Bellend on Friday and forget aboot Doo Racing and the Politics that go with it.

Doesn't matter if it would have been a success or not, the duplication race has to stand, no excuses, and it is only optional because of the change of a AGM decision were it was passed that the race would be an open race were all birds have to be entered.

with the weather not being so good jim will use rule 32d. and that will be a lib at kelso you have been warned :emoticon-0136-giggle:

if mr h knows it he gets a kelso he has more yearlings for next year :emoticon-0137-clapping:

now that the rules are out i wonder if this is going to set a precedent, thats when we miss races next year, the first and second otterburn, now that the rule then says we return to both of them in 2 weeks later than planed, remember get your own way now, and you will not like the rest of your racing game should the early races get screwed up bigda here for the under dog cant burn the candle at both ends so remember think positive, and as the rule 32d was used he has total control over the fed so i say we go to otterburn.

Guest KING BILLY

now that the rules are out i wonder if this is going to set a precedent, thats when we miss races next year, the first and second otterburn, now that the rule then says we return to both of them in 2 weeks later than planed, remember get your own way now, and you will not like the rest of your racing game should the early races get screwed up bigda here for the under dog cant burn the candle at both ends so remember think positive, and as the rule 32d was used he has total control over the fed so i say we go to otterburn.

well done bigda lol

For what it is worth this is my take on the rule.

Firstly i think the doos should go to Thirsk this weekend.

Secondly there SHOULD be a race from Otterburn the following week. I say this because there is NO REFERENCE to a start date or importantly in this case finishing date for our season, it simply states the birds will be sent to the subsequent race the following week. It doesn't refer in anyway to it being a different case if its the first or last race so on the face of it there should be an Otterburn AFTER Thirsk. JMO on the subject.

Ps. That is my take on the rules but i stand to be corrected

Guest KING BILLY

Secondly there SHOULD be a race from Otterburn the following week. I say this because there is NO REFERENCE to a start date or importantly in this case finishing date for our season, it simply states the birds will be sent to the subsequent race the following week. It doesn't refer in anyway to it being a different case if its the first or last race so on the face of it there should be an Otterburn AFTER Thirsk. JMO on the subject.

dose that meen that the race after thirsk will be part of the feds avereges because i dont think it will be part of newmains

dose that meen that the race after thirsk will be part of the feds avereges because i dont think it will be part of newmains

I'm no sure Tam but my thinking is if its a Fed run race it would count. I canny see anything about there only being 6 races to the program or that only 6 would count in averages. Think Budgie could ask George about how that would work because if anyone knows its George Kelly.

Guest KING BILLY

I'm no sure Tam but my thinking is if its a Fed run race it would count. I canny see anything about there only being 6 races to the program or that only 6 would count in averages. Think Budgie could ask George about how that would work because if anyone knows its George Kelly.

hope your right JOHN

yes i would like to challenge your thoughts there john as Jim is the race controller representing the lanarkshire he chose the race as he is entitled to do he used rule 32d and by doing so he has declared that's the designated race in its place if he used the the rule 32b we could go back to Thirsk, but as it was a bad weather

issue its rule 32d, and that race was named as the substitute race the Lanarkshire fed has honored it obligations, and it cant be defended. because if its not rule 32d they should have libbed from there.

yes i would like to challenge your thoughts there john as Jim is the race controller representing the lanarkshire he chose the race as he is entitled to do he used rule 32d and by doing so he has declared that's the designated race in its place if he used the the rule 32b we could go back to Thirsk, but as it was a bad weather

issue its rule 32d, and that race was named as the substitute race the Lanarkshire fed has honored it obligations, and it cant be defended. because if its not rule 32d they should have libbed from there.

NOW SOMEONE PHONED ME THIS AFTERNOON MAKING OUT THAT VERY POINT DANNY

NOW SOMEONE PHONED ME THIS AFTERNOON MAKING OUT THAT VERY POINT DANNY

i think what is meant in the fed about rule32b is should the birds be brought back to the clubs then you go back to the same race point you missed, but as we got a race,that throws out the issue.

it is a safe guard to an extent

i think what is meant in the fed about rule32b is should the birds be brought back to the clubs then you go back to the same race point you missed, but as we got a race,that throws out the issue.

it is a safe guard to an extent

HAWD OAN A WEE MINUTE HERE YE MUST HAVE SPOKE TO THE SAME MAN AS THAT IS NEAR ENOUGH HIS EXACT WORDS TAE ME TODAY :emoticon-0136-giggle::emoticon-0136-giggle::emoticon-0136-giggle::emoticon-0136-giggle::emoticon-0136-giggle::emoticon-0136-giggle:

BUT AM NO DRINKING YA TRUMPET YE :P:P:P:P:P

oh well, how sad is that, :emoticon-0167-beer: yer man is on the ball, the officials cant change it, as they are the ones that nominated the new race point, and they know that. :emoticon-0136-giggle:

RIGHT I MIGHT HAVE HAD A HOT TOADY OR 7 BUT THATS NO REALLY DRINKING IS IT THOUGH :emoticon-0127-lipssealed::emoticon-0127-lipssealed::emoticon-0127-lipssealed: BUT YES MY MAN IS RIGHT IN WHAT HE SAID BUT WE'LL SEE WHAT COMES OUT OF THE MEETING TONIGHT :emoticon-0138-thinking::emoticon-0138-thinking::emoticon-0138-thinking::emoticon-0138-thinking:

PS....I DONT CARE EITHER WAY AS I HAVE STOPPED MINE BUT YE NEED TO LOOK AFTER THE GUYS THAT WANT THEIR LATER BRED YB'S TO GET A RACE ASWELL AS THE GUYS THAT WANT A BIT OF DISTANCE UNDER THE BELTS OF THEIR YBN CANDIDATES :emoticon-0157-sun::emoticon-0157-sun:

MAYBE TIMES FOR THE LANARKSHIRE FED TO LOOK AT HAVING 7 OR 8 YB RACES IN FUTURE SO EVERYONE IS CATERED FOR RE 1 OR 2 MORE SHORT RACES AND MAYBE A RACE OF 200 MLS OR OVER FOR THE GUYS THAT WANT A CRACK AT THE YOUNG BIRD NATIONAL RACES

BUT JUST REMEMBER THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION :emoticon-0167-beer:

looks like the national minded, will have to bed hop if they are to get hours on the wing,but as the rules say, if there is a race at all, then that is the designated race, to be used, we had a race from otterburn, on the day, hard luck it was not the open race. but we have to move on as the race for otterburn has also been planed by members of the fed, and they would like there late bred birds schooled and the injured back on the road, and as the national minded has loads of irons in the fires i don't see any reason why they cant get hours on the wing with another fed, and for what we are talking about here about 200 -400 birds that are destined for the national it ain't viable but i feel the national should be making sure in there own interest, that the lanarkshire members where

getting helped in arranging for there birds be picked up, and ushered to a club that will give them h :scotland: hours on the wing