1 FOR THE GEORDIE LADS

BLACK W F

SINCE TODAY THE TOON GOT A 3-0 WIN AGAINST PRESTON WITH A NEAR 46 OOO CROWD   DO THE LADS THINK WE WILL BE BACK WHERE WE BELONG WITH THE ELITE NEXT SEASON I BEEN SINGIN FOG ON THE TYNE ALL NIGHT AND THE WIFE SAYS AWAY TO YOUSR BED YOUR PISHED BUT I DONT CARE AS LONG AS THE TOON ARE BACK WHJERE THEY BELONG  AND THE BEER AND BACARDI FLOW IN MY HAPPY HOOSE  ;D ;D ;D ;D

SINCE TODAY THE TOON GOT A 3-0 WIN AGAINST PRESTON WITH A NEAR 46 OOO CROWD   DO THE LADS THINK WE WILL BE BACK WHERE WE BELONG WITH THE ELITE NEXT SEASON I BEEN SINGIN FOG ON THE TYNE ALL NIGHT AND THE WIFE SAYS AWAY TO YOUSR BED YOUR PISHED BUT I DONT CARE AS LONG AS THE TOON ARE BACK WHJERE THEY BELONG  AND THE BEER AND BACARDI FLOW IN MY HAPPY HOOSE  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Still waiting on my drink think she has forgotten me :o :o :o :o :o

Think your in nut hoose ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

;)

yeah with a new manager & 6 new players don't think hughton will last 6 month  ;)

Guest peter.j

yes m8 and liverpool will win the premier league in the same year ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

watch you don't choke alan suckn your sickly sausage roll ;D ;D ;D ;)

remember davey lad as long as i can remember this will always find my way back to the toon   the clear white light  ;D ;D ;D or lady elenor   think i took her over to the cabin one sat night to see the doos i at 12-o clock a good night that  ;D ;D ;D ;D

remember davey lad as long as i can remember this will always find my way back to the toon   the clear white light  ;D ;D ;D or lady elenor   think i took her over to the cabin one sat night to see the doos i at 12-o clock a good night that  ;D ;D ;D ;D

yer did'nt run for home after did yer ;D ;D