what a punch

fletch

i watched the fight harrison is 1 lucky son of a *expletive removed*!!! never deserved that but sprott should have kept his hands up....harrison is a totally waste of talent world class my *expletive removed* i bet the klitchko bros were pissin there pants with laughter.. ;D ;D ;D ;D...1 bit of advice fraudley go back to the states you dont belong here or represent uk boxing fool

I would beat Harrison ma self, he's the biggest coward ever to go into the ring, worse than Bugner!....How you doing Mick?

:-/ :-/ :-/ Bugner!!!! can't believe that you could even dream what you've just said. Joe fought and went the distance with the best. Knocked he was knocked out twice, via Paul Brown and Ernie Shavers, reckoned the hardest hitting boxer of all time, even harder that Liston. Went in with Frazier and matched him... nigh knocked him out Ali etc. etc. If he hadn't had killed that fellow would have knocked many more out... mental block that couln't be shifted. (Bruno was an embassarment that was a farce to get Frank a shot at the title, Like Marvin Frazier. Gosh never seen the likes before when a fellow sits on the ropes and lets a guy pommel him... stands up and is then Held but the inside arms and threw to the floor, giving the Ref the dues being paid for and ended the fight lol.

Biggest mistake he ever made was not knocking Cooper out and carrying him and doing just enough to win. Should have knocked out i the first to thrd round and had done with it instead of thinking he'd let him get beaten with grace. Ok the fans would have said he beat an Old man and let it go.