Dalzell Fc

Guest eddieg46

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bigda

derek i think u and us should get in but i think theyre scared we were needing some money for nationals

never mind lads, when i take up my new post as secretary of the lanarkshire fed, there will be no more of this crap half open races, and i"ll will be looking at extending the boundary's as there are some Pilgrims in need of some help here. this is my philosophy vote for me and you will have loads of new members,

loads of pool moneys, new sections and ill have it up and running within 2 weeks :D and once in power any one standing on my toes will be asked to find a new club, ;) bigda as is here for racing for all just like the lottery :o

Guest TAMMY_1

never mind lads, when i take up my new post as secretary of the lanarkshire fed, there will be no more of this crap half open races, and i"ll will be looking at extending the boundary's as there are some Pilgrims in need of some help here. this is my philosophy vote for me and you will have loads of new members,

loads of pool moneys, new sections and ill have it up and running within 2 weeks :D and once in power any one standing on my toes will be asked to find a new club, ;) bigda as is here for racing for all just like the lottery :o

I would give you my vote Danny as long as it can be a postal vote. :scotland:

Guest bigda

yes lads it would be 1-6 sections in the new lanarkshire@ strathclyde federation, with regional,and sectional prizes, open races, north south @ east@ west, champion ship with 2 over sea races, :emoticon-0138-thinking:

yes lads it would be 1-6 sections in the new lanarkshire@ strathclyde federation, with regional,and sectional prizes, open races, north south @ east@ west, champion ship with 2 over sea races, :emoticon-0138-thinking:

Food for thought indeed Danny. All thats needed here is someone to go ahead and run it

Guest TAMMY_1

Food for thought indeed Danny. All thats needed here is someone to go ahead and run it

Hi Derek ,Danny has volunteered if he can get voted in so why not give him your vote then he would have 2 :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl:

Guest KING BILLY

youl no let us in it even allow we are in the cent section in fed the same as you :cry-blow::emoticon-0137-clapping:

the members in dalzel will be flying the furthest and not given any one over fly so its not much of an open race but the udingstone boys will red up if i whent i would have to give them 20min frome a 50ml race happy days :emoticon-0156-rain::emoticon-0156-rain::emoticon-0156-rain: good traning toos thow