Louella Greats

aye ready

No doubt in my mind Louella have some of the finest pigeons about.The closer you can get the apples to the tree though the better.Think I'm correct in saying their bloodlines are responsible for one of this years SNFC winners :emoticon-0137-clapping:

They've had loads of great doos breeding there.When you see the number of Busschaert champions alone they've housed its frightening.

I was friendly with an nice old fancier from Kirkliston he in turn was really friendly with The Great Jimmie Hamilton.He told me that Louis bought Nan's Pride under the condition that when she stopped laying she'd go back up to Kennoway with Jimmie.There was supposedely a time when Jimmie Hamilton went down to LPW and when he entered the section of pens that Nan's Pride was in she started parading and going mental because she heard his voice :)

Mausi --

The strain was Horman's from Saltzburg When she won Barcelona in 1968 it was her first time on the south route.All her previous races were on East to West In 1968 it was a fantastic year when she was flown on 10 consecutive weeks 7 of the races between 400 & 500 miles an won a prize in every one.
Some Pigeon

Details supplied by Louella