T & K Mawhinney

showman

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Was just up at Timmy's getting my instructions for being 'loft manager' for Blackpool weekend, and had a 'once-over' the team going this year. Once again, an absolute credit to you mate, and they should do the business again. Best of luck mate.

Best of Luck for Blackpool Timmy, Won't see you this year as attending Hospital for Chemotherapy. Will hopefully be there next year.

All the Best

Marshall

I Judged old cocks class at carrickfergus on 1st jan this year and T K MAWHINNEYS birds picked them selves , think they were 1 2 3 in that class with 3 entered , the old chq cock also won BIS nice birds in top condition no hard to pick them ones

As you say, there's always next year. I'm convinced she has a great future ahead of her.

Sincerest congrats on your class wins, and other cards. Special mention for 'Young Todd' and his class win....what a pigeon.

thanks paul and yes young todd was in supreme champion class and i took him out of it late on friday nite with your help and my old mate davey toddhunter i made my mind up and put him in the 300 mile class and what a result yes i think hes the best pigeon in ireland on the road are in the pen I must get a photo so all can see him what you think :emoticon-0123-party::emoticon-0123-party::egyptian:B)B):emoticon-0167-beer:

thanks paul and yes young todd was in supreme champion class and i took him out of it late on friday nite with your help and my old mate davey toddhunter i made my mind up and put him in the 300 mile class and what a result yes i think hes the best pigeon in ireland on the road are in the pen I must get a photo so all can see him what you think :emoticon-0123-party::emoticon-0123-party::egyptian:B)B):emoticon-0167-beer:

That the cock that was in Supreme class last year Timmy. You had blue in it? Cracking bird that looked in last years BHW pictures

no brian this was a pencil pied cock that won best in show in dublin and the following week he won portavoige then took him to glenavy matched pairs 3 weeks later and he won again he was in carrik on newyears day and was 3 in his class then to blackpool i think hes won about 17 best in shows and plenty of prizes on the road as well.AS the man would say the cream comes to the top :emoticon-0167-beer::scotland::egyptian::scotland::egyptian:

ps

theres a daughter in :scotland:

no brian this was a pencil pied cock that won best in show in dublin and the following week he won portavoige then took him to glenavy matched pairs 3 weeks later and he won again he was in carrik on newyears day and was 3 in his class then to blackpool i think hes won about 17 best in shows and plenty of prizes on the road as well.AS the man would say the cream comes to the top :emoticon-0167-beer::scotland::egyptian::scotland::egyptian:

ps

theres a daughter in :scotland:

He looks similar to Mealy cock. They related?