Dublin Show

showman

Just want to send my sincerest congratulations to my old mate Timmy Mawhinney, showing as T & K Mawhinney, on his outstanding result to-day at the Dublin Show. 38 cards won !!

To crown it all, they were Best in Show, Best Opposite Sex and won Most Points. It was announced by the organisers that winning BIS, BOS & Most Points had never been achieved by a single fancier before.

Well done Timmy & Keira on yet another outstanding performance at Dublin. :):):)

Guest portmuffins

WELL DONE TO THE MAWHINNY TEAM GREAT ACHEIVEMENT :D

YOUNG FANCIER ROBERT WIGGINS OF THE NORTHERN IRELAND SHOW RACER SOCIETY HAD A GRAT DAY AT DUBLIN ASWELL HE WON A 2nd, 3rd, vhc, hc,and c he had 6 pigeons entered in the coloured class :D

JOHN EDGAR WON A 1st IN YOUNG COCKS, HC,OLD HEN CYOUNG COCK :)

ROUKE&CHRISTIE WON 1st IN COLOURED CLASS,1st IN YOUNG HENS,1st IN OLD COCKS PLUS OTHER CARDS :)

GREAT SHOW HOPE TO BE BACK NEXT YEAR A GOOD TIME AND A GREAT WELCOME WAS HAD BY US ALL.

Just want to send my sincerest congratulations to my old mate Timmy Mawhinney, showing as T & K Mawhinney, on his outstanding result to-day at the Dublin Show. 38 cards won !!

To crown it all, they were Best in Show, Best Opposite Sex and won Most Points. It was announced by the organisers that winning BIS, BOS & Most Points had never been achieved by a single fancier before.

Well done Timmy & Keira on yet another outstanding performance at Dublin. :):):)

Fantastic result by Timmy & Keira and well deserved with the time and afford that they put in, am sure its the 1st of many top class results that this partnership will put up this year.

Congratulations Timmy & Keira your Best in Show & Best Opposite Sex looked brilliant.

Yours In Sport

Yes Paul well done Timmy puts the effort in and deserves the wins.

Unfortunatley Kevin Henderson done it before, BIS BOS Most points and won 10 of the 16 classes.