40X8 Apex Loft 3-4 Years Old With Aviary

shotgun tim

due to giving up at the end of the season i will be selling my 4 year old blakes 40x8 full doweled corridor 5 sections 1 section with pipos kitted out for darkness,1 section v perches.corunduline roofing put over the top of felt roof with sky lights put into 4 sections (not the darkness)4 ets traps on front fully sectionals assist in taking down £2000 ono loft is at chirnside scot borders nr berwick

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Wee Gaz

due to giving up at the end of the season i will be selling my 4 year old blakes 40x8 full doweled corridor 5 sections 1 section with pipos kitted out for darkness,1 section v perches,2 section 12 widowhood boxes i each and the last section 12 stock boxes also attached to the stock end 6ft aviary with wire floor.corunduline roofing put over the top of felt roof with sky lights put into 4 sections (not the darkness)4 ets traps on front fully sectionals assist in taking down £2000 ono loft is at chirnside scot borders nr berwick

can i have your number please as i have a friend who is interested

Guest Tweedsidemaggies

no....a lot of beers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It will have to be the Friday cos he will be ill for the rest of the weekend. Cannot keep up with Jim Wilson etc..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest duncan mckay

hi tim thanks so much for keeping my grizzle mate and these other four doos are cracking mate you area gentleman and all the best with your loft and hope you dont get anymore timewaisters

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders