Direct F & A Tasker Cock

Roundo

****For Sale****

I would like to offer the following pigeon for auction -

'07' Cheq Pied Cock - Bred by F & A Tasker

Sire: 'Last Filmstar'

Last son from 'Champion Filmstar', never raced, placed straight in the breeding loft, having all the qualities of his famous sire.

Dam: 'Schone Filmstar Hen'

Full sister to 'King paul', 1st Open NRCC National Dunbar 2003.

Note: 'Champion Filmstar'

Winner of 26 x 1st Prizes, 12 x 1st Federation, 6 x 2nd Federation, 3 x 3rd Federation, 2 x 4th Federation. 1st Ace Pigeon RPRA, 7th Ace Sprint Pigeon Versele Laga World Championship.

G.sire, G.G.sire 10 x 1st Nat/Classic winners, plus a dynasty of winning pigeons at Club, Federation & National level.

See pedigree & picture below for more details.

Starting Bid - £80

Auction Ends Friday 3rd Sept 9pm (no 5min rule)

****No time wasters please***

post-456-12832004037655_thumb.jpg

post-456-1283200433318_thumb.jpg

Topped the federation at the weekend, the sire was a Grandson of the Filmstar also, and was also a full Tasker. I have 3 grandsons of the filmstar here, and all have bred a fed winner or joint fed winner(Clocked before Loft Mate). So feel it would be a good buy for anyone

Looks very impressive any particular reason for selling him on at such a young age.Was he part of your stud and has he left anything worth noting to date.

My main family is the Gaby Vandenabeeles, which I've had good success with.

Basically I want to focus more on this family in the near future, which means I don't see this cock being part of these plans.

He is a lovely pigeon who breeds nice ybs, one or two have picked up minor positions.

I do believe that I haven't really gave him the attention he perhaps deserves.

Colin.

My main family is the Gaby Vandenabeeles, which I've had good success with.

Basically I want to focus more on this family in the near future, which means I don't see this cock being part of these plans.

He is a lovely pigeon who breeds nice ybs, one or two have picked up minor positions.

I do believe that I haven't really gave him the attention he perhaps deserves.

Colin.

Colin thanks for your Honest response.Like yourself we have a family of Vandenabelles and on checking your website i thought you were maybe trying a first cross.Good luck . :rolleyes:

****For Sale****

I would like to offer the following pigeon for auction -

'07' Cheq Pied Cock - Bred by F & A Tasker

Sire: 'Last Filmstar'

Last son from 'Champion Filmstar', never raced, placed straight in the breeding loft, having all the qualities of his famous sire.

Dam: 'Schone Filmstar Hen'

Full sister to 'King paul', 1st Open NRCC National Dunbar 2003.

Note: 'Champion Filmstar'

Winner of 26 x 1st Prizes, 12 x 1st Federation, 6 x 2nd Federation, 3 x 3rd Federation, 2 x 4th Federation. 1st Ace Pigeon RPRA, 7th Ace Sprint Pigeon Versele Laga World Championship.

G.sire, G.G.sire 10 x 1st Nat/Classic winners, plus a dynasty of winning pigeons at Club, Federation & National level.

See pedigree & picture below for more details.

Starting Bid - £80

Auction Ends Friday 3rd Sept 9pm (no 5min rule)

****No time wasters please***

Bidding closes at 9pm tonight

Colin.

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders