Reims Snfc Liberation

budgie

I agree with you Big Yin but what about the Final Birdage its shocking. http://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/huh.gif

GOLD CUP RACE from REIMS-Birdage Breakdown Section A-189,B-245,C-186,D-127,E-326,F-34,G-79.- Total-1186 http://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif

I agree with you Big Yin but what about the Final Birdage its shocking. :huh:

IT IS LOWER THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE :( :( :( HOW MANY YE SENT YERSEL ANDY??? AND WHEN WILL MY 20 Y/B'S YOU OWE ME BE READY :D :D :D

Whats our chances of a liberation tomorrow knowing the history of decisions to date and the best weather site to review.With the NW wind looks like Sat race. <_<

The Welsh South East National birds are 100 miles further on and they are looking to lib around 6am, forecast is looking good with very light winds good weather all the way,best of luck up in Scotland

The Welsh South East National birds are 100 miles further on and they are looking to lib around 6am, forecast is looking good with very light winds good weather all the way,best of luck up in Scotland

THE SAME TO YOURSELF MATE I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD RACE WITH GOOD RETURNS...

ALL THE BEST....ALAN

118 Diplomas shared between 7 sections :huh: Sent 5 but the way they have been coming over the last few races should have left them in the Dookit.For whit-ever reason i canny put weight on them. :unsure:

there no left in the dookit so THINK positive