Uk Pigeon Couriers

Guest joshdonlan

Guest joshdonlan

Thanks to Dave and Julie at UK PIGEON COURIERS for their top class service. Birds were collected this morning from Essex (all the way down south!) and were due to be dropped off to me at 8:00 am tomorrow morning. I phoned Julie and asked if I could pick them up tonight when they got back to Cheshire and she agreed even though it was 21:30 at night.

Also thanks to Dave for showing me his birds and lofts even in the dark :D

• 1 month later...

Had a bird to be picked up at my Address today by "UK PIGEON COURIERS" was told yesterday the pick up would be between 1pm and 1-30pm, the driver called at 1-12pm to say he was in the area and the bird was picked up at 1-15pm, what a service, free box and very pleasant driver, so a first class service for a Scotland collection, well done, keep up the good work.

ADMIN.

Had a bird to be picked up at my Address today by "UK PIGEON COURIERS" was told yesterday the pick up would be between 1pm and 1-30pm, the driver called at 1-12pm to say he was in the area and the bird was picked up at 1-15pm, what a service, free box and very pleasant driver, so a first class service for a Scotland collection, well done, keep up the good work.

ADMIN.

well i hope its not the same driver comming to me as he was due at 2pm to take 4 birds up to glasgow. just me worrying birds picked up on time,first class service.

They have just picked up birds from us, they offer a great service and do it well :)

That is all our fantails away due to the hawks, they are going to to a loft with an aviary ;)

sorry to hear that, you will both miss them, was its hawks not the crows

Thanks guys for all the positive feedbacks.

We now have ten drivers working for us including one that lives in Essex.

Example,Tomorrow We have two drivers in Essex/Kent/London, 1 Driver in South Wales, 1 Driver in Cornwall/Devon, 1 Driver in Dorset, 1 Driver in Norfolk/Suffolk, 1 Driver in the Midlands/Oxfordshire. 1 Driver in North Wales and the North West, 1 Driver covering Nottingham/ Lincoln and Yorkshire.

Dave (lazy git)is having a day off to train our Tarbes pigeons plus the youngsters.

Myself (THE BOSS) is covering the office for Helen while she suns herself in Spain.

Oh the joys of being Pigeon Couriers :D :D :D

Thanks guys for all the positive feedbacks.

We now have ten drivers working for us including one that lives in Essex.

Example,Tomorrow We have two drivers in Essex/Kent/London, 1 Driver in South Wales, 1 Driver in Cornwall/Devon, 1 Driver in Dorset, 1 Driver in Norfolk/Suffolk, 1 Driver in the Midlands/Oxfordshire. 1 Driver in North Wales and the North West, 1 Driver covering Nottingham/ Lincoln and Yorkshire.

Dave (lazy git)is having a day off to train our Tarbes pigeons plus the youngsters.

Myself (THE BOSS) is covering the office for Helen while she suns herself in Spain.

Oh the joys of being Pigeon Couriers :D :D :D

hardly a man with van outfit ;) glad to see you growing in a poor economic enviroment :) im sure you will continue to grow and be around for many years to come , best courier i've used and happy to continue using :)

sorry to hear that, you will both miss them, was its hawks not the crows

Both, the hawks were picking them off every day before before they quietened down when they went down on eggs, the crows seem to have taken over plus they steal the eggs and pull the squabs/ybs out the cotes. the consolation is I have managed to cull the crows

Chick is gutted as one them was the first bird we ever rung.

Fantails are just so easy to pick off especially the ones we had as they were true garden fantails.

bird collected in leven yesterday and deliverd before 11am today in cornwall, you have to say excellent service from ukpigeon couriers,always get my vote http://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gifhttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

are they on holiday or something? when i ring i just keep getting a constant engaged tone.

try sending a pm to pigeons widow on this sitehttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif

Edited by sapper756

Hi Dave Thornton from UK Pigeon Couriers here.

One of the problems with being successful is that the phone never stops ringing.Getting a 2nd phone line would not help as we only have one office person.If you get the answer machine out of office hours or at dinner then please leave your name and number, and helen/julie will get back to you as soon as they can.

Kev, julie can't get signed in to recieve p.m.'s at the moment. Thanks

Guest ENDFLIGHT

I have been posting this imformation for months now U K PIGEON COURIERS like TINA TURNER are without doubt(SIMPLY THE BEST!)a great job being done by a dedicated group of people,and to DAVE and JULIE may your business go from strength to strength,and NO I'm NOT on the PAYROLL (YET) :D:D;) WEE BILLY

Hi Dave Thornton from UK Pigeon Couriers here.

One of the problems with being successful is that the phone never stops ringing.Getting a 2nd phone line would not help as we only have one office person.If you get the answer machine out of office hours or at dinner then please leave your name and number, and helen/julie will get back to you as soon as they can.

Kev, http://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gifjulie can't get signed in to recieve p.m.'s at the moment. Thanks

you need to pm admin about this,, either vallance or fifer m8