Amtrax

Tony

Guest Silverwings

they collected some from us today , they were very reluctant to do so ,they did not bring a container for them ,the wife had to find an old cardboard box to put them in ,the driver said he did not want this job ,with this bird flu about , and said someone would transfer them into an amtrak box at the depot ?  i feel a bit concerned for their well being , and i dont like the idea of non fanciers handling them ,i will not use them again until this flu problem clears up.

they collected some from us today , they were very reluctant to do so ,they did not bring a container for them ,the wife had to find an old cardboard box to put them in ,the driver said he did not want this job ,with this bird flu about , and said someone would transfer them into an amtrak box at the depot ?  i feel a bit concerned for their well being , and i dont like the idea of non fanciers handling them ,i will not use them again until this flu problem clears up.

so would i ray hopeles amtrack are.

Sent 6 birds to the Europa Classic last week.  Night Speed arrived and the driver told me Amtrax had bought them out and he had never handled live stock before. I suggested that this was the time to learn.  I had asked for a box over the phone but the driver didn't arrive with one so we compromised and he shot off and got one.  He had no labels either so it all seems a learning curve to the new boys but glad to say my birds arrived safely.  

Guest TAMMY_1

I HAVE USED AMTRAK QUITE A LOT AND NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS, THE SERVICE SEEM'S TO VARY FROM DEPOT TO DEPOT. PETER BRYANT HAS REPEATEDLY SAID IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM'S WITH ANY AMTRAK DEPOT'S YOU ARE TO GIVE HIM DETAIL'S AND HE WILL TAKE UP THE MATTER WITH AMTRAK'S BOSS AS THEY ARE WORKING CLOSELY TO TRY AND ENSURE THERE ARE NO PROBLEM'S.

Guest TAMMY_1

AS OF TODAY AMTRAK WILL NOT BE PICKING UP OR DELIVERING  IN THE INFECTED AREA UNTILL FURTHER NOTICE. THIS WAS IN AN E-MAIL I GOT FROM PETER BRYANT THIS MORNING.

MUST AGREE WITH ROSE THIS GUY NAME IS ROGER IS BRILLIANT I HAVE BEEN USING HIM FOR AGES,REMEMBER THE TIME HE WENT OUT OF HIS WAY TO COLLECT A BIRD FOR ME BUT HE SAID HE COULD NOT DELIVER IT THE NEXT DAY BUT WOULD LOOK AFTER IT UNTIL THE FOLLOWING DAY,HE TOOK IT OUT OF THE BOX AND PUT IN IN A BASKET WHEN HE GOT HOME AND PUT FOOD AND WATER ON IT UNTIL HE WAS ABLE TO DELIVER IT TO ME ALL AT NO EXTRA COST.