FANCY BIRDS AT BLACKPOOL

Guest TAMMY_1

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bigbok

most of the judges are on the approved judges lists but the problem lies in the amount of judges needed and the size off the classification we could not vialble have a judge for every breed especially if only a few specimins are on display so we have to rely on allrounders like the dog people do the secretary at blackpool picks the judges and he ususlly picks people he can rely o nturning up (i know him very well) so im not trying to offend it is easy ier with the show racers theirs lots of guys who keep them and lots of birds so they can cope with some breeds the better judges are the people who are also the better exhibitors

my breed relys heavily on international judges so we can all put a good team out

Guest bigbok

had a good show in rimbach germany in january this black cock took reserve best bokhara from over 200 i should have won got beat by one of my own lol

Guest bigbok

yer magnanis lol they still need soem work but are a good basis he has some lovely andalusions and i might get a pair of khaki sats he has the best i ever saw i miss the sats

Guest bigbok

no your right their they are dropping off faster than you can count and you know they are not as difficult to breed as people think i don,t push mine and am only squez zeing eggs under feeders when i have a spare pair and only send for 10 rings and we manage the kids love hand feeding them and look forward to the next couple of young lol but i do wish more people would get in volved again the first time i went to doncaster their was over 200 frills in total those were the glory frill days

I meet a pigeon man in the shop buying pigeon food, i was getting food for my racing pigeons, His name was John Ross from Peacehaven, in East Sussex. we had a long talk,  He breeds pigeons called a MODENA!. I like looking at the show birds each year at Blackpool.   John don't live very far from me, he invited me around to look at he's birds, but i have mislayed his phone number, me give me.        Do any one know him??

I think he did some judgeing at blackpool this year !

Is that big white bird in the photo a MADENA pigeon??

Guest bigbok

yer i know john he is a keen breeder the white bird was  king

but yo uget white modenas also

i may have his email wwil check and see

• 5 months later...