wot will u be doing on saturday mornings now

This Saturday I will be going to the Welsh North Road Fed Show near Caerphilly,and hopefully a lot more others over the coming months.

hiya tony m8,i seen it in the bhw today...£2 to get in.

ive been there once didnt like it but maybe its good to go and have a chat with fanciers and find the latest gossip and all that lol wifes sister lives 5 mins away from it so maybe i might go and say hey luv do u fancy going to see ur sister on saturday  ;D ;D ;D

taking down the old loft and building the base for the new one ;Donce thats complete its all the tidying and painting!so thats most of ;) ;) my weekends taken care of :P

im altering my lofts,painting and all that,i was seriously thinking of packing it in ,in recent months,but wife has backed me and we,re gonna give it a go another season and see wot happens next ...paul

now the season's over i'm going to put some more time into my greyhound plus a bit of sea fishing

hiya m8,ur a lucky git being so close to some great cod fishing :),ive fished on the boats down ur way many times, but not in recent years.

i take my boy down to penarth pier sometimes or the grounds around newport(redwick/magor/goldcliff and so on...ive been polishing my best rod now for a month ready for the winter cod fishing.  ;D ;D ;D...paul

Guest MBpigeonguy

il go to my pigeon, then go inside feed my fish, feed my budige, feed my dog, feed my chinchilla, and then to work then watch 1 tree hill, then go to sleep

hi inv.(paul) i was up redwick last weekend 1 or 2 about now, the bigger one's won't show off swansea for a while yet, i was talking to this chap while pumping worms last week and he said they're having a few off cardiff foreshore also . best of luck maybe we'll bump in to each other oneday, i'll probally be at redwick this weekend some time or maybe goldcliffe

hi inv.(paul) i was up redwick last weekend 1 or 2 about now, the bigger one's won't show off swansea for a while yet, i was talking to this chap while pumping worms last week and he said they're having a few off cardiff foreshore also . best of luck maybe we'll bump in to each other oneday, i'll probally be at redwick this weekend some time or maybe goldcliffe

have u tried the lighthouse (lighthouse carpark)..aint too bad there,i found the foreshore at cardiff bit of a walk ,best of luck when u go ne ways ...paul.

hiya tony m8,i seen it in the bhw today...£2 to get in.

ive been there once didnt like it but maybe its good to go and have a chat with fanciers and find the latest gossip and all that lol wifes sister lives 5 mins away from it so maybe i might go and say hey luv do u fancy going to see ur sister on saturday  ;D ;D ;D

Usually make a lot of trips down into the valleys for the shows,have allways liked to do some showing through the winter months but there,s not many on up our way anymore so as I said make a lot of trips down that way.