Greetings!

I don't know if this is truly the correct thread to post this under - but it mentioned "new" so, here goes..

I'm semi-new to owning pigeons, having only had three in the past few years.

Recently the last of my group has passed on, and I am looking into trying a new breed out for fair this coming year..

I had a West of England Show Tumbler, and truly do love them - but I was thinking more along the lines of a Fairy Swallow of Thai Laugher.. Any suggestions from anyone?

Also - know where I could get ahold of a pair of either the aforementioned? I am in the US, and have limited money at the moment as College is getting ready to start up again. ^^; I am located in the South West corner of the States..

So I suppose my main question for that part is, does anyone know a breeder - or someone who sells - Fairy Swallows/Thai Laughers near Arizona?

Thank you for all the replies.

..................hi there...did you know that this was a UK based site?.......

welocme to the forum....I am new on here to..........there is some very good info on here if you care to look about

hope you find what you are looking for

Its right as Rapido states the site is UK based but there is alot of people on here from the states also, Welcome and hopefully someone can help you with your query!

welcome aboard and hope u get the info u are looking for and this is the site to get it, sorted the 3 posts u had the same, took 2 out, all the best.

Thank you so very much.

I was freaking out over my multi-posts.. Usually that doesn't happen to me, unless there's a glitch in the system of the other forums I've joined in. ^^;

I'm looking forward to getting a few questions I have answered.

Anyhow, thanks again for sorting the multi-posts.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Hamster Girl

I am new here but see there is a ton of info on here so hopefully I won't appear as green as I am for very long.  :B

I am in the UK but delighted to see people from the USA are interested in Pigeons too.