new president for shu

rednyellow

Didn't know the March meeting had taken place or is this Acting President?

Either way it can only be for the good of the Sport in Scotland. Cost us a lot of credibility.

President of the S.H.U . A post that clearly needs someone with a bit of intellect.I definately thought John Barlow fitted the bill but obviously he didnt please everyone.I dont know the politics behind all this but I do know Ian Noble has got his work cut out to fill Johns shoes.

President of the S.H.U . A post that clearly needs someone with a bit of intellect.I definately thought John Barlow fitted the bill but obviously he didnt please everyone.I dont know the politics behind all this but I do know Ian Noble has got his work cut out to fill Johns shoes.

got to agree with you delboy,politics not an issue john felt at only 43 it is time for his young family to get his full attention, 4 years at the helm during one of the worst periods in time for the shu could have broken lesser men! john has certainly steadied the ship, maybe through time john will come back as the sport in scotland has much need for sensible leaders.  :( :( :( :(

Guest Gareth Rankin

Nice to see John putting his young family before the pollitics of Scotland this will also allow him to have more time with his pigeons which is why we are in the sport in the first place..

Yes John Barlow certainly steadied the ship. All the best to the New President and also to Ronnie Creelie new Sen V/Pres & Sam McFadyean Jnr V Pres. Thwe Shu can only progress under this new management.