Midland Fed

Guest redwhiteblue

Guest redwhiteblue
THATS GOOD BOY'S GET THE PROAGANDA AND THE MISINFORMATION MACHINE GOING

Returns are facts, spoke to race controller at clock checks and pigeons are few and far between, a man of your calibre should know how to spell better!!!

Hope all the Feds get their youngsters back as no one can afford to lose the bulk of thie team at the start of the racing programme.

With regards to returns for the Glasgow fed as already stated we were fortunate to have excellent returns yesterday and last week we ended up with between 70% plus returns in what was a diddicult race for the youngsters.

The job of a race controller is diidicult to say the least as they attemt week on week to get it spot on using what ever met repoprts they can get their hands on and to be fair to them how many people are queing up to take over from them ?

They get it spot on most weeks despite the weather so well done them

watched a lot of pigeons flying down into the clyde tonight for a drink , so a guess i can put 2 and 2 together now ,as i wright this the now theres a young bird sitting on the roof across from me the now looking a bit worse for wear  

Guest shadow
SIX OUT OF SIX ON THE SHIFT THOUGH NOT AT RACES  GREAT RETURNS MUST WATCH MY SPELLING IN FUTURE

and stop shouting (using capitals)

Guest redwhiteblue

CELTIC.... ;D ;D ;D ;D

(puke)(puke)(puke)(puke)(puke)(puke)(puke)(puke)(puke)(puke)(puke)(puke)(puke)(puke)(puke)(puke)(puke)(puke)(puke)(puke)(puke)(puke)(puke)(puke)(puke)(puke)(puke)(puke)(puke)(puke)(puke)(evil)