elimar: which courier

tomm1e

They use Coopers - I sent some birds the other week via Elimar and Coopers - never again !!!!

With regard to price - £32 is what Elimar charge not the courier - Elimar take a % for themselves.

Thanks for that information. I have asked elimar who they use but so far they have not replied.

Thanks for that information. I have asked elimar who they use but so far they have not replied.

too busy counting out there percentage lol ££££££££'s   ;D ;D ;D

They use Coopers - I sent some birds the other week via Elimar and Coopers - never again !!!!

With regard to price - £32 is what Elimar charge not the courier - Elimar take a % for themselves.

as a matter of interest which bit is the "never again" - elimar or coopers or both?

Shipping terms:       All auction winners will be expected to arrange/pay their own shipping expenses

If you wish Elimar Pigeon Services to arrange delivery in the UK

delivery costs will be charged at £32.00 for up to 4 pigeons delivered to the UK

and £2.50 per additional bird thereafter, this applies to a collection from one address.

For deliveries outside of the UK (including Europe) please contact Elimar Pigeon Services.

We also have a facility for the delivery of pigeons to Ireland arranged via direct payment to John Miller

Used Coopers half a dozen times so far and only problem was when they picked up thursday or friday, took 4 days, since then i always make sure they collect early in the week and all have ben delivered same or next day.

Lets face it you wouldnt send with amtrak friday, they wouldnt take them.