new welsh national meeting today newport

Guest strapper

in a court of law chris thats called hearsay and only can be deemd as that m8,..one persons view may not always be the truth and although it maywell be believed by some, doesnt mean thats what actually happened.  in court law they would be locked up for being chidish and trying to ruin welsh raceing and for transporter

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest strapper

how can they be blamed for ruin welsh racing?...by who,s theory have you come about with this statement?

chris you clearly have a massive grevience against the wnrd fed and the new national by your comments.

wouldnt it be better to forget it or you maybe looked at that its eating you away m8.

if this was me id try to forget it ,move on and get back to the birds...lifes too short m8 to carry grudges, we never know wots around the corner for any of us.

listen strapper im entitled as fancier to have an opinion as you are and i have no greviace with fed but think a few truths would not go amiss   but hy me tom enjoy our discussions who am i to deny him that at his time of life  perhaps as you also have taken on the roll of voice for the fed you can become sec for them and we can do the same ;) ;) :P :P ;D ;D

Guest strapper
listen strapper im entitled as fancier to have an opinion as you are and i have no greviace with fed but think a few truths would not go amiss   but hy me tom enjoy our discussions who am i to deny him that at his time of life  perhaps as you also have taken on the roll of voice for the fed you can become sec for them and we can do the same ;) ;) :P :P ;D ;D

chris not for one min did i refer to you not having an opinion...couldnt be further from my mind m8, i respect that you and everybody else has a view.

when i voice my opinion over this meeting its cos i was there ( as max boyce once said) or maybe more than once lol

well i enjoy good banter as long as it dont get personal....if it does then thats where the good banter breaks down.

we are all in the same boat and my personal feelings are we in wales should all go together but because of reasons it wont work.

me personally wouldnt worry who i fly against or worry which route, but the wnrf is for me better than i was flying in the new north road .

flying against better fanciers can only improve you and there are plenty in the wnrf.

ive had 2-3 recent bad years where my illness and packing in didnt do me any good..so i just want to fly my birds now and the wnrf offer me more or less what i want from racing.

anyway as i stated im have a go at the way its been done not personal flyers but if you think im stirring for members in sedbury  good on you cos you are talking out u backside  but then thats life of flyers with the famous words i just want to fly my birds   after they caused lots arguements me i argue i dont use exscuse.s

well that remains to be seen in the future early days aint it

I hate bulls**t. Has a radius been set??? And if so is it open to all of Wales, early days??? Surely a new National wants the nation involved, early days allows you to make the excuse that only a bit of the nation can compete???

Tom you missed my question, could I have an answer please. And can you clarify what the easterly border is,  are parts of England in it? It would be good to hear the facts

you may take theis the wrong way i hope you dont albear but i dont think on here at present is a way of issuing statements regarding affairs it will all come out in due timein the weeklys so its there then for everyone

but thanks for your interest

you may take theis the wrong way i hope you dont albear but i dont think on here at present is a way of issuing statements regarding affairs it will all come out in due timein the weeklys so its there then for everyone

but thanks for your interest

Tom I'm not sure which way to take it? After all this forum has ben used to publicise the new club and you were quite happy to defend it when Chris Maidement was attacking it, you also have made statements about the radius but not clear statements. Now I'm asking for is clarity on what you have already said, so why now are you withdrawing, is it beacuse the answers will only be palatable for part of the Welsh fancy?

is this  new welsh national all about  pigeon polotics but in my view no national is indeed a national unless it covers the whole country and is geographicaly accesable by all   but as wales as a whole i would call that a true national but a divided wales national only accessable by the lofts south of the line to exclude alot of good fanciers is laughable :'(