let think...

Guest strapper

Guest strapper

ive noticed a few threads today have been a bit  risky, cmon guys/dolls  lets not get to back where this site was a  few weeks a go ...into free fall with all the hassle that was going on.

im no saint but i thought someone has to just give us all a reminder now and again... how much a good site this is and we dont want to risk losing it.

.....party on dudes!.....

Guest peter.j

i know the main problem is theres no emotion in whats written the smileys go someway to give an idea of what way its meant to be read but still cant  do it fully ,saying that some threads are a direct attack on individual/s and i agree with les on that count

simple answer to that is get rid of any body  that feals the need to insult others on the site .
  half agree with that one,  sometimes insults are the truth but dont mean they should be said,  cant ban everyone for that though there would be no way to draw the line on what one percieves to be an insult?   :-/

half agree with that one,  sometimes insults are the truth but dont mean they should be said,  cant ban everyone for that though there would be no way to draw the line on what one percieves to be an insult?   :-/
bring it in in stages ,one week ban, if it happens a gain 2weeks and so on  the worse the insult the longer the ban .or the beating ;)

ive noticed a few threads today have been a bit  risky, cmon guys/dolls  lets not get to back where this site was a  few weeks a go ...into free fall with all the hassle that was going on.

im no saint but i thought someone has to just give us all a reminder now and again... how much a good site this is and we dont want to risk losing it.

.....party on dudes!.....

I would like to echo this and also that there is no need to insult or make personal attacks on members, and when things get a bit heated please remember to think about what you are typing, as we don't want to keep on splitting out replies to topics or warn members of their behaviour on threads. I realise that there are a lot of politics involved in pigeons and fanciers are very passionate about their sport, so a little bit a heat to a topic cannot be helped, but please don't let it get out of hand, turning it into a slagging match.

Debate and discussion is good but remember that debate is not a chance to make attacks on people  :)

Why should strapper try to tell us mere mortals how and what to post,just because he sells on here,same old story,be economical with the truth and you get a pat on the back,say it as it is and you get deleted,i suppose monet talks.

Hey griz,how do you know i haven`t got a mental problem? if i have ,you could be classed as prejudice,and should be banned from this site,so think before you put your finger on the button :P :P :P

Hey griz,how do you know i haven`t got a mental problem? if i have ,you could be classed as prejudice,and should be banned from this site,so think before you put your finger on the button :P :P :P

Ok then, if you have a mental problem, please tell us so that we can understand your behaviour and then not be 'prejudice' as you are saying?

Ok then, if you have a mental problem, please tell us so that we can understand your behaviour and then not be 'prejudice' as you are saying?

Dont think anything a matter with the mans behaviour at all apart from telling the truth that a lot of people on here dont like  ;)

Yes griz,but if i was mental,i would not know ,would i?so perhaps we should be more tolerent with members posting things that are important to them,like not liking new starters being screwed over by people how come on here and got the neck to say how great they are and how nice they are ,unbleivable

Guest strapper

Dont think anything a matter with the mans behaviour at all apart from telling the truth that a lot of people on here dont like  ;)

sammy, there is a difference ..telling the truth or just nit picking for the sake of it.

Yes griz,but if i was mental,i would not know ,would i?so perhaps we should be more tolerent with members posting things that are important to them,like not liking new starters being screwed over by people how come on here and got the neck to say how great they are and how nice they are ,unbleivable

Well if you did have a mental problem, then you must be having a period of clarity to mention a mental problem and then try to confuse by saying that if you did then you wouldn't know.

If you go back and re-read your posts on the forum, you'll see that you have constantly attacked and belittled members.

If you do have a problem with a member or think that someone is being 'screwed' over then pm a moderator or report the topic, then you might have a bit more credibility in your 'accusations'

Guest strapper

asha if you have any evidence im doing wrong then please put it forward(not just what you believe EVIDENCE!,i have offered these birds for my m8,the second thats called it a day...lets hear how you give back to the sport? what have you donated or given? all we hear is you moaning and saying this and that.

also lets hear how uve done in the world of pigeon racing...cause if you was as good a flyer as you are a critic then you,d be famous.