size of egg? any difference

xtccock

on last round need to be selective too many eggs not enough sitting i.e    4 pair      but 10 eggs 2 floated from race team,

at the mo two pair sitting three eggs so to be selective does it make any difference of size of eggs small? or large? ive got throw two!! due to either dates laying.

on last round need to be selective too many eggs not enough sitting i.e    4 pair      but 10 eggs 2 floated from race team,

at the mo two pair sitting three eggs so to be selective does it make any difference of size of eggs small? or large? ive got throw two!! due to either dates laying.

wait till you see thay all full first.

Size makes no difference .

the size of eggs layed are in relation to the size of the female that is laying them, racers will lay from 16 grams up to 26grams with the average being 22 grams, size makes no difference to hatch rates as long as all else is normal and correct....... though the chicks will be different sizes and will grow in size in relation to the size of egg it came from..in other words your choice will produce big or smaller birds

kev