casserole

REDROCKET

do you guys actually eat your bad racers? is it like wood pigeon? or is it a joke? sorry i sound if i sound abit nieve  :)

i believe red rocket is joking, racing pigeons  are not fit for human consumption, as they are injected every year, to help keep them healthy.

injected with what? to stop diesses? i here e coli is a big problem. does it kill birds or just infect them

They should be injected against PMV prior to racing

Guest chrisss
did willy jacobs eat his bad racers?? i tink he did

can't eat my willy jacobs they bleeding cost too much ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

can anybody tell me how many doo's it will take to make a casserole for 6 people and how does it taste as im going to get rid of some of my 98% sh**t .

you on the wrong site mate we pigeon people you jamie olivers site     http://www.jamieoliver.com/    

years ago before we injected our birds and all the other stuff we put in they use to eat the crap racers i remember a old guy near we i lived with my dad he use to eat his lol i never have but i should amagine they tast the same as a dove or wood pigeon lol

we are told not fit for human consumption .it does not stop old davie as he has been eating his birds for years. yes this is a fact .and yes the old coot is still in good helth

Pigeon is a strong red meat with a irony taste like liver. It is not bad and in some dishes pretty dang good. People do pay $22 dollars a pound for squab here in the states. I like to eat it in a stroganoff just substitute the pigeon meat for the beef. It is really good. I know people are thinking "I can't believe you eat your pigeons" well I believe you don't kill something for no reason so if you are going to cull some why not eat them?