another loft burned down...brian stone

Guest strapper

Guest strapper

another loft burned down last night as reported on another site...the loft of brian and sue stone..another top loft.

i believe it was their old bird loft ...with many top birds. :(

I've been to Brians a few times and his main race loft is one side of his bungalow with stock and youngbrds the other!

If this was an arson attack i'd be suprised with his dogs around and its not the most accesable place!

Sickening which ever way!

Condolences to Brian Stone - I hope he finds the people responsible before the police do.

Dont personally think its BOP enthusiasts but more likely teenagers, louts or someone jealous over what they have.

Or on the other angle i havent read anything to suggest it could be an electrical fault whatever way it happened i feel for the fancier and more so the birds that had to suffer in such a way.

why does everyone blame things on teenagers :-/ :'(

i think the facts should be found out before people start slinging accusations around this is how trouble starts FACT a man has lost possibly years of work and breeding in a fire and he and his family  must be devastated so to mr stone you have my sympathies and if its any use to you your more than welcome to some youngsters off me when your new loft go's up....yis pete