flying courriers or any one ealse take birds up to

ritchie1

Guest ENDFLIGHT

ritchie,try UK PIGEON COURIERS £45 TO SCOTLANDthey work in conjunction with SPDS UK COURIERSNO.0845/4093582,ive used them on a few times, and found them reliable but not the cheapest,but they do keep you imformed cheers

cheers lads got the bird its being picked up today and will be with me tomurrow so happy with that cant get better thanks for the numbers lads

HI M8 HOW IS PICKING UP THE BIRD FOR YOU AS I WAS LOOKING FOR SOME ONE MY SELF

CHEERS

KEV

PIGEON FORCE MATE THERE PICKING UP TODAY TO COME TO SCOTLAND THE MORRA BETTER HURRY AND PHONE THEM

THANK YOU M8 FOR THAT BUT TO LATE THIS TIME GET THEM THE NEXT

CHEERS

KEV

Guest devonred

I've just booked CASTLE COURIERS 07590489522 to pick up birds from Morayshire Scotland to North Devon £34 bargain. You can't get much further than that ;D ;D

Guest frank dooman
ritchie,try UK PIGEON COURIERS £45 TO SCOTLANDthey work in conjunction with SPDS UK COURIERSNO.0845/4093582,ive used them on a few times, and found them reliable but not the cheapest,but they do keep you imformed cheers

thats the one great service the best JMO

been trying to get flying couriers now for a week cant get him do any one ealse know of a courrier that can take my bird up from England to Scotland needs to be this week numbers please

Speak to this chap,i dont know Wat the firm is called but they are picking birds up from me on the 4th and taking them up to Scotland and wales,,he is called Mike and mobile is 07716032470 and land line is 01823322538

having completed a full year, for 2010 we have introduced postal code charging. The more populated areas of scotland (up to glasgow, edinburgh, parts of fife.).  are reduced to £40. these are direct deliverys by ourselves, and via spds,.We have been able to do this by adding a surcharge to the more remote unviable parts of England and Wales. Our northern Scotland charges are from £45. via spds. Everybody is given a fixed price when booking. Our staff on our stand at blackpool explained to everybody who asked. the charging policy. If anybody has any querys, we are always willing to answer any questions about our pricing.

Julie

UK Pigeon Couriers  :)

Guest lenwadebob

yes you can say that again as some must think your car runs on frsh air  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Methane Gas, and a bacon butty and a cuppa I was told  ;D ;D ;D ;D

SOUTH LANCS

WE CHARGE WHAT WE THINK IS FAIR IF WE HAVE 4 OR 5 IN THE SAME AREA WE ALWAYS CHARGE A BIT CHEAPER BUT WE GET MOST OF OUR WORK FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN LET-DOWN BY THE BIGGER COURIERS IT SEEMS THAT THEY JUST TAKE ALL THE JOBS THY CAN ON THEN CHEERY PICK THE BEST FOR THEM AND LET THE REST DOWN WE GET IT WEEK IN WEEK OUT IF THE MORE RELIABLE COURIERS GOT TOGETHER AND WORKED WITH EACH OTHER IT WOULD BE MORE PROFITABLE FOR THE COURIER AND CHEAPER FOR THE CUSTOMER I WILL WELCOME ANY COURIER WHO WISHES TO PUT OUR HEADS TOGETHER AND WORK SOME THING OUT( BIG OLIVE BRANCH TO YOU ALL THERE) BUT SOME CUSTOMERS DO HAVE TO REALISE SINCE AM-TRACK THE FUEL HAS GONE UP A BIT

SORRY FOR MY MOAN

Dave from slpc 01617375156

SOUTH LANCS

WE CHARGE WHAT WE THINK IS FAIR IF WE HAVE 4 OR 5 IN THE SAME AREA WE ALWAYS CHARGE A BIT CHEAPER BUT WE GET MOST OF OUR WORK FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN LET-DOWN BY THE BIGGER COURIERS IT SEEMS THAT THEY JUST TAKE ALL THE JOBS THY CAN ON THEN CHEERY PICK THE BEST FOR THEM AND LET THE REST DOWN WE GET IT WEEK IN WEEK OUT IF THE MORE RELIABLE COURIERS GOT TOGETHER AND WORKED WITH EACH OTHER IT WOULD BE MORE PROFITABLE FOR THE COURIER AND CHEAPER FOR THE CUSTOMER I WILL WELCOME ANY COURIER WHO WISHES TO PUT OUR HEADS TOGETHER AND WORK SOME THING OUT( BIG OLIVE BRANCH TO YOU ALL THERE) BUT SOME CUSTOMERS DO HAVE TO REALISE SINCE AM-TRACK THE FUEL HAS GONE UP A BIT

SORRY FOR MY MOAN

Dave from slpc 01617375156

if your prices are fair and your reliable you will get all the work you want  i have used flyin courier afew times £35but usually give him £40 and happy to do so  if your as good as wayne was you will do well best of luck

if your prices are fair and your reliable you will get all the work you want  i have used flyin courier afew times £35but usually give him £40 and happy to do so  if your as good as wayne was you will do well best of luck

Its no good if you cant get hold of someone though alan, dont you agree. tried him twice week before last, phone off  :-/