turn down for club membership for not having ETS!

vanlink

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

but a number of youer club mates who i sold birds too so before you continue to think I'm thick think again

hey at no time did i refer to you (thunderbird) as being thick, i would not disrespect anyone by making such a claim. I would suggest quite the opposite. You are an intelligent person which is why it is not unreasonable for me to suspect that your information would come via Mark. If it is not Mark but some one else then so be it. It really makes do difference. I saw the words you and mark exchanged about me on facebook myself before his account became private so there is no point in trying to deny that. That's history now and by the by, what i can't understand is why it is such a crime to ask if it is ok to deny a member due to ets and i can not understand why linda would feel the need to personally attack me for asking such a thing. The person who is trying to get into the club is a friend and so i am asking the question on his behalf. My personal association with the club is irrelevant to me but perhaps some have unfinished business and do not want to let it go. I have not even given the club a thought since leaving. I said my bit at the time and moved on. It was not until my friend told me that i decided to ask the question but deliberately withheld the name so as not to have it seen as some personal vendetta by me. I have my answer now by some who found it easy to give a simple answer. I think that it is perhaps wrong within the rules and also spirit of a club to deny a member for any reason really but hard to enforce. A club can pretty much do what they like. Its up to you to decide where you want to play.

I remember speaking to you at Aberdare a couple years ago, and your words were, "these birds are not a patch on mine" not what I have heard from other people who have been to you lofts.

Linda you are truly amazing! you have no pigeons, you are not a member of the club and you do not want to do any bickering due to your recent near death experience but you have managed to make the above comment about me. i am confused.com

Guest thunderbird
How can you not accept people because they might win,  What is the point in that ?  If you lose,  try harder.  Its Bad sportsmanship at the end of the day.
in every club in Britain Ireland Scotland and wales there will be objections to good flyer's indeed we had it in our club with top person wanting to join he failed and that's a club who boasts 11nat winners some multiple should there be no i dont think so but as chairman i have to go with the members views        ??all clubs should be open to everyone

Guest slugmonkey

HERE in U.S. a club may allow or disallow ANY type of clock they wish we just recently disallowed benzing Express, models G-2 and M-1 still allowed we just simply were having too many probs with older models and rest of mem was fed up with the issues we are alse enacting rule where new members may use manual for 1 year probation period but after that must change to electronic of allowed types 3/4 of our membership has unikon they are easy and bullitproof a user cannot affect any data in module wheras benzing has too many possibilities of errors but yet we have a few who insist they are better ( and in some applications they are but not in a 7 member club where most are flying 100 birds or less) although this year we have elected to enforce rules governing clock malfunctions so my guess is these benzing guys will be spending a LOT of time teaching themselves programming techniques or changing clocks at end of season

Guest thunderbird
HERE in U.S. a club may allow or disallow ANY type of clock they wish we just recently disallowed benzing Express, models G-2 and M-1 still allowed we just simply were having too many probs with older models and rest of mem was fed up with the issues we are alse enacting rule where new members may use manual for 1 year probation period but after that must change to electronic of allowed types 3/4 of our membership has unikon they are easy and bullitproof a user cannot affect any data in module wheras benzing has too many possibilities of errors but yet we have a few who insist they are better ( and in some applications they are but not in a 7 member club where most are flying 100 birds or less) although this year we have elected to enforce rules governing clock malfunctions so my guess is these benzing guys will be spending a LOT of time teaching themselves programming techniques or changing clocks at end of season
ets is the way forward but has its complaints ??thats useually from peaple who spend 20quid on club nites on beer complaining at the cost of rings

roland please feel free to sulk im here???? you might note i have made no comment on anything you have written -please respect the site and do the same thanks and use spell check youers is full off mistakes haha gotta laugh aint we

Sulk Chris?  :-/ :o :o Why would any one sulk over your spilge? :-/

As for using a spell check? I THINK Chris you mean a Dictionary! That’s a kind of a book for your spelling, and understanding what they meant lol  ;D ;D ;D

People wil soon no wat I rite hy soon giting  na wun that wid woke orn nit orn like’ says Mr Maidment.

I did try googling some of you innate senility, even Google gave up. Got a courtesy note saying that it was not wanted as it could blow their' system lol

Never mind muppet, we will call you Numpty if you prefer, or Flying 888 lol :P ;D ;D

Linda you are truly amazing! you have no pigeons, you are not a member of the club and you do not want to do any bickering due to your recent near death experience but you have managed to make the above comment about me. i am confused.com

Thanks Mike, tho I don't class myself as amazing.  I DO have pigeons but no I don't race, also where did I mention "Near Death".  Thanks to Mark Jones I was spared that.  

The comments I made are based on Fact unlike many I have read from you.